Chapter 28

The graduation ceremony was held in the gym.

But before time is up, most people stay outside to take pictures. Duan Xuan's popularity is very good, and his temper is good. He was taken by many people to take pictures, and he didn't have much time to take care of Sangzhi.

Sang Zhi didn't intend to affect him and wanted to go back to find his parents, but because there were so many people, he didn't know where they went.

Duan Jiaxu was afraid that she would be lost and that she would be crowded. In the end, he simply pulled her next to him and told her to follow him and not run away.

I didn't care if she was in the camera.

Sang Zhi felt like he had become his little tail. He still couldn't help looking at him secretly, with a long tail.

Duan Jiaxu today wore a uniform black bachelor uniform and a large robe, which even made him look thin and tall, with an indifferent temperament. His complexion was cold and plain, his features were sharp and clear, and he smiled inexplicably with a touch of flamboyance, so that he could not see his eyes.

PROMOTED CONTENT

Linisin ang dugo sa 3 araw! Kalimutan ang hypertension!
Heart Keep

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover

Top Plastic Surgeon: If You Have Wrinkles, Do This Before Bed
Vichen
Sang Zhi could feel that many girls were watching him.

It may be uncomfortable. Duan Xuan didn't wear a bachelor hat, but just held it in his hands. Later, when he noticed that the sun was too strong, he put his hat on his childish head.

The bachelor's hat was a bit big, always falling down, and fell in front of Sanji's eyes, blocking her sight.

Seen with Yu Guang, Duan Jiaxu immediately helped her right, and said with a smile: "What do you want, help yourself. Otherwise, I want my brother to help you?"

Sangzhi whispered and adjusted the position of the hat.

But she always fell down, she simply took off her hat and handed it back to Duan, "Brother, I don't wear it."

"Huh?" Duan Jiaxu looked down at her, "Don't bask?"

"Sun." Sang Zhi pointed at her head, her voice was a little depressed, "but it always fell off."

"Stand in front of brother."

Sangzhi obediently did so, hesitantly, "Why."

Duan Jiaxu raised his hand to hold the hat and laughed softly: "Brother gives you a hand."

"..."

"Can't get our little mulberry out."

Large and small people stood one after the other, surrounded by a variety of people wearing bachelor clothes.

Duan Jiaxu held the bunch of flowers brought by Sang Zhi in her hand, and the bachelor hat that should have been worn on his head was put on her head.

When someone asked, Duan Jiaxu smiled and answered, "This is my sister."

In this way, Sang Zhi appeared as a "sister" in most of Duan Jiaxu's graduation commemorative photos. She hadn't seen any of those photos, and was embarrassed to ask him.

Sang Zhi was just suddenly grateful.

Fortunately, I wore a nice skirt today.

After the graduation ceremony, Sang Zhi went home with his parents.