Chapter 29

The airport is spacious and brightly lit.

People around, all kinds of sounds covered the childish whine. She felt a little embarrassed, and wanted to find a hole to hide herself, and also wanted to stop the tears, pretending that nothing had happened.

Either way, at least not like now.

Feel extremely self-conscious.

The woman was very beautiful and gentle in speaking, and she was a very good person at first glance. In life and emotion, it should help him a lot. Unlike her, everyone is rebellious and reckless. Like a burden, it will always cause him trouble.

From the beginning, it was an extra existence.

Useless.

He also needs to take care of her with extra energy when he is busy.

Looking at Sang Zhi's fear of crying, Duan Jiaxu suddenly remembered her first meeting with her.

At that time, she still cried arrogantly and had no regrets about anything, and her biggest worry was nothing more than the "please parents" that the teacher said today.

Did you really grow up?

Or maybe it was just too much tone.

Duan Jiaxu lightly pursed his lips. He didn't have a tissue on his body, and he could only wipe her tears with the sleeves of her coat over her: "Don't cry, my brother didn't think you were in trouble."

"..."

"It's cold here, put on your coat."

Sang Zhi sniffed and obediently.

"You can figure it out yourself, just know what's wrong." Duan Jiaxu said slowly, "Everyone doesn't want to be angry with you, they are worried that you will have an accident, you are in a hurry, you know?"

She lowered her eyes and choked, "I know."

"Get up and wash your face." Duan Jiaxu glanced at the phone. He seemed a little uncomfortable. He turned his head and coughed twice before continuing to say, "Brother takes you to lunch first."

Sangzhi shook her head slightly: "I'm not hungry."

"What isn't hungry?" Duan Jiaxu stood up and said lightly, "Are you planning a hunger strike for a man?"

"..."

"Child." Then Duan Xuox looked around and pointed not far away. "The toilet is over there, can you see it?"

San Zhi paused for a few seconds and nodded.

"I used to wash my face." Duan Jiaxu thought for a while and said, "Give me your ID card, and my brother will help you to ask for the ticket, and I will find you later. Don't run around."

Seeing this, the woman next to her said, "I'll take her there."

Sang Zhi handed her the ID from her bag, stood up silently, and looked subconsciously towards the woman.

The next second, Duan Jiaxu said, "No."

Listening to these two words, San Zhi walked towards the toilet without saying a word. After walking a distance, she suddenly stopped and looked in the same direction.

Sang Zhi could see the two still standing.

The woman wore a black slim dress and outlined her good figure. The skirt was stabbed with a retro pattern and was as long as the middle of the calf. She was tall, about one meter seven, and was only half as short as Duan Xu in high heels. There was a smile on his face, not knowing what to say, and then he reached out and patted his arm.