Chapter 84

"..."

There was a moment of silence in the auditorium, and then Sanzhi heard someone around smiling. She didn't know if anyone else was taking pictures, but she silently put the phone back and turned off the screen.

Sang Zhi at this moment, inexplicably raised a sense of fortune.

Fortunately, no one here knows the relationship between the two of them.

This episode did not add up to five seconds. In the next second, Duan Xuan praised as if nothing had happened, and calmly and carefully finished the next words.

The smile on his face was shallow, looking cold and focused.

"..."

Sang Zhi really thinks he's great.

She is so big that she has never seen such a great figure.

After seeing his speech and returning the microphone to the host, Sangzhi suddenly remembered something, picked up his cell phone, and sent him a WeChat: [Sit in your place first. 】

PROMOTED CONTENT

Linisin ang dugo sa 3 araw! Kalimutan ang hypertension!
Heart Keep

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover

Top Plastic Surgeon: If You Have Wrinkles, Do This Before Bed
Vichen
Sang Zhi: [Let's see you out of school. 】

she was! Don't want to! Shame with him!

Send successfully, Sang Zhi looked around. Suddenly noticed that not far away, the classmate who was just sitting with her was looking at her at this moment.

After the two met their eyes, the classmates gave her a thumbs up with a smile.

Mulberry: "..."

I probably saw the news of Sangzhi. After stepping down, Duan Jiaxu didn't go in her direction, just glanced at her, raised his brow and obediently returned to his original position.

Sang Zhi sat here and could only see half of his face.

She looked sneakily at him.

It was noticed that Duan Jiaxu seemed to know the man next to him. At this moment, he was listening to the man with his head on his side, and then held his chin and smiled, but did not speak.

Sang Zhi looked back.

Anyway, she must scold him this time.

she was! Absolutely! Do not! heart! soft!

At this time, Sang Zhi's mobile phone vibrated.

Duan Jiaxu sent the news.

Duan Jiaxu: [Angry? 】

Sang Zhi entered a "a bit", thought it out and deleted it, and changed it to "um." She stared at it for a while, but finally did not send it out, decided to make him anxious first, and seriously reflect on his behavior.

This part is over, and it is time to award the prize. Sang Zhi followed several other people who were named to the stage and took the award certificate issued by the host.

The big screen behind will show everyone's work for half a minute.

Sang Zhi turned her head and looked a bit shameless.

She had never thought that Duan Xuan would come, and never painted him the original painting of the character before. Occasionally he bypassed himself and immediately switched the interface vigilantly.

The screen shows the front, back, and sides of the character.

The man stood lazily, revealing the white tail behind, holding a fan in his hand. Eyes bent, smiling softly. He wore a red robe, exposing a large patch of skin on his chest.