Chapter 33

The touch was extremely short, probably less than a second.

Sang Zhi's mind was still blank, and he didn't even have time to respond. The next second, she felt that Duan Xuan seemed to froze, and immediately stood up straight, taking a step back.

There was a distance not far from each other.

They were standing behind the bus station, carrying light on them, and the light was extremely dim. Sang Zhi looked up subconsciously, looking dull, and faced his slightly dark eyes.

I don't know what the psychology was, he didn't dare to look at him, and immediately retracted his eyes. He stepped back inexplicably.

She didn't know what reaction was right.

It seems strange that the response is too large. If the response is too small, it is not appropriate.

Otherwise, nothing happens.

Treat the accident as a trivial matter, and continue to talk to him normally.

But he was incapable of saying anything.

When her head was in confusion, she wanted to use her sleeves to pinch her forehead. When she raised her hands, she felt that this move was obvious, and she had to touch her head.

Soon, Sang Zhi heard Duan Xuxue open his mouth. His breathing was a little heavy, and he seemed to be holding some pain, and his voice became low and dumb: "Sorry."

Sang Zhi paused and looked at him again.

Only to find that Duan Xuan's face was extremely poor. In this single-digit weather, his forehead still sweated slightly, and his forehead hair was wet. The lips were pale to purple, the masseter muscles tightened, and the whole person was stretched.

As if to fall the next moment.

Sang Zhi froze.

She had never encountered such a situation, and instantly remembered where she seemed to hit him just now. She was anxious, and was so frightened that she stumbled: "Brother ... are you upset? Did I hit you ..."

"What did you hit?" Duan Jiaxuping breathed, bending her lips barely. "You touch it, and give your brother a chance to touch porcelain?"

"I'm sorry." Sang Zhi was inexplicably crying, her eyes became red, and her voice became nasal. "Brother, wait for me here, I'll stop the car."

This time Duan Xu didn't say anything, slowly said: "Go."

As soon as I walked to the side of the road, an empty taxi came up. Sang Zhi quickly stopped and told the driver, then trot back to Duan Xu immediately.

She helped Duan Xuan to walk in the direction of the taxi.

Duan Jiaxue walked a little slower than he just walked, and seemed to feel pain when he moved. He laughed suddenly, with a hint of fun in his tone: "It seems to be really helping the elderly this time."

Sang Zhi couldn't laugh.

"Little Sangzhi, my brother doesn't feel like a stomachache?" Duan Jiaxu looked sideways at Sangzhi, as if thinking, speaking slowly. "But my brother still--"

"..."

"It hurts a bit."

After getting on the bus, the driver looked back and noticed Duan Jiaxu's face: "Did you drink too much or what? What happened? I won't spit on the bus."

It may be that the pain was relieved after sitting down, and Duan Jiaxu's face was not so bad just now. He smiled and said, "Master, don't worry, I can bear it."