Chapter 44

"..."

Sangzhi snorted, looked back, and nodded dullly.

He looked down at the meaning of the words.

She thought he had forgotten it, or it wasn't important at all. Moreover, Sang Zhi never saw him talk about his girlfriend, nor did he see him show her.

Who was that at the airport before then?

Sang Zhi looked at him again and couldn't help but ask, "What about that before?"

Duan praised: "Which."

"Just," I wonder if it's weird to suddenly mention something so long ago, playing with fingers, pretending to inadvertently ask, "I came to Yihe when I was a freshman, the sister who came to the airport with you."

"When you were in high school?"

"..." Sangzhi struggled for a few seconds, and could only say more precisely to strengthen his memory. "The time I came to find my online dating partner."

PROMOTED CONTENT

Linisin ang dugo sa 3 araw! Kalimutan ang hypertension!
Heart Keep

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover

Top Plastic Surgeon: If You Have Wrinkles, Do This Before Bed
Vichen
Duan Jiaxu remembered: "My boss."

Sang Zhi pursed her lips, biting her scalp, and continued to ask dryly: "Then how did she come with you?"

"I won't be able to drive yet," Duan Jiaxu remembered about three years ago, and recalled, "And it seemed that I worked overtime all night, a little uncomfortable."

"..."

"When your brother called me, she just heard it and drove me there." Duan Jiaxu looked at her side by side, adding that she seemed to inadvertently. "Everybody is in elementary school."

Sang Zhi's thoughts were a bit empty for a moment, and she suddenly remembered the time when she was extremely difficult, and all the memories blocked by her in the box.

Thinking of her deliberate alienation.

Thinking of that period, she had a crush that started unilaterally and ended unilaterally.

Sang Zhi nodded silently and asked absently: "Why haven't you found anyone?"

Duan Jiaxu said casually, "Did your brother not find him?"

"..." Sang Zhi remembered the words of his roommate, and his face was complicated. "Then you can't always wait for my brother ..."

Duan Jiaxu laughed, "What do you say?"

Sang Zhi whispered, "I just feel strange."

"I didn't have time when I just graduated," Duan Jiaxu casually said. "I have been introduced several times by my boss in the past two years, which is not appropriate."

Sangzhi said aloud, and did not continue to ask.

The plane took off and the stewardess was handing out a blanket.

Sang Zhi asked her for one, put it on her head, and pretended to be sleeping. Her head was leaning to the side of the window, her eyes closed and opened, and she closed again soon.

It's like thinking about something.

A long while.

Sang Zhi lowered her head slightly.

Places that I used to think were scars are inexplicably filled with honey at this moment. She pressed her lips hard, and the corners of her mouth hidden in the blanket still bent uncontrollably.