Chapter 39

Looking at his back, Sangzhi hesitated for a few seconds. She wanted to get up, but she seemed to think of something, and she quickly retracted her hand. A serious note: "You can't bear me."

After hearing this, Duan Jiaxu turned his head back: "I won't let this?"

Sang Zhi nodded and said to himself: "The doctor said that you need to avoid heavy physical labor within three months."

Duan Jiaxu froze a little, and her lips curled: "Drunken remember this?"

As if he didn't hear what he said, Sangzhi didn't respond, just lowered his eyes and counted slowly with his fingers: "You were an operation in November. So, December, 13 and 14 ..."

"No." It seemed like something was wrong, and San Zhi frowned. "Twelve, thirteen ..."

"..." Duan Xu laughed involuntarily, "Twelve, one."

Sang Zhi then looked at him. Her mind was chaotic, and she didn't understand why she jumped from twelve to one, hesitantly: "That, that is a few months ... Brother, can you count for me ..."

"Three months."

Sangzhi said aloud and didn't think anything was wrong. She stood up strenuously, sniffing her nose and asking, "Three months ... then can you carry me?"

Duan Jiaxu laughed: "Yes."

Before waiting for Sang Zhi to lie on his back, she suddenly remembered another thing: "But I have more than 80 pounds ..." Then, Sang Zhi started crying again and collapsed: "I have 80 How much ... "

"..."

"I still," she glanced down, her expression stunned, and her cry was even more sorrowful. "I don't have a chest yet ... I don't have a chest soot ... I don't ..."

Duan Jiaxu also squatted on the ground. Maybe he never heard such words, he hesitated for a few seconds, and then she made her laugh. His chest was undulating, he was a little breathless, and his voice was a little dumb.

"What are you talking about?"

"Why do you laugh at me." Sanzhi shed a tear, pointed at him, and said unhappyly, "You don't have it, why do you laugh at me."

"Well, I haven't." Duan Xuan converged for a moment, "So we should comfort each other, okay?"

"..." Sang Zhi immediately stopped crying, as if he had found the camp, willingly lay on his back, "So, don't you, don't be too sad."

Duan Jiaxu stood up and smiled, "Well, not sad."

Sang Zhi wiped her tears with her gloves: "Brother, what if I vomit again later?"

Duan Jiaxu threw his clothes into the trash bin next to him, and looked around, Wen coaxed: "Tell me when you want to vomit."

She took a nap: "Then I can't help it."

"Then you can't help it," Duan Jiaxu said, "don't spit on your brother's head."

Sangzhi said aloud and didn't talk anymore.

Afraid that she would be more uncomfortable in the car, Duan Xia didn't get in the car and carried her in the direction of Yihe University. He asked casually: "I have to catch a plane tomorrow. Why are you drinking today?"

Sang Zhi put his chin on his shoulder and whispered, "I'm not happy."

"..."

She was crying again, and her voice was dull: "I'm just not happy."

Duan Jiaxu glanced at her: "Just why aren't you happy?"

Sang Zhi didn't answer.

Duan Jiaxu retracted his gaze and looked forward. The light was dark at night, and his expression was so intricate that he didn't really look at it: "Because only the person you like?"