Chapter 17

I don't know if his volume is too high, or because what he said is too unacceptable, San Zhi was obviously shocked, and remained motionless.

They both stopped at the same time.

The silence made the atmosphere awkward.

Fu Zhengchu's eyes were gradually dodging, and her ears were stained with scarlet. He touched his head, pretending to be calm, and asked, "Why don't you talk."

Sang Zhi said again, a little at a loss.

She wasn't confessed, but she usually put love letters in her drawers or texted. Face-to-face confession is the first time, not to mention so high-profile.

"Alas." Sang Zhi was directly curious when this hypothesis was true, "Do you remember how you killed one of my teeth?"

"..." Fu Zhengchu regretted it very much, but he did do it, and at the moment he could only force himself to justify it, "It's been a few years ago, didn't my finger break?

Sang Zhi didn't hold a grudge: "So too."

Fu Zhengchu was relieved, raised his ears, and looked forward to her next words.

Sang Zhi didn't know how to write the word "euphemism" at all, and said directly: "Then don't like me, I don't like being younger than me."

Fu Zhengchu paused and became angry: "Aren't you age discrimination!"

"..."

"You have to say something I can change?"

Sang Zhi thought for a while: "I like to look good."

"..." Fu Zhengchu took a deep breath and pointed her with her finger. "No one except me has said that I look ugly. Are you targeting me? Did you add an ugly filter to me? "

"Just--" Sang Zhiwen swallowed, "Everyone has a different aesthetic."

Fu Zhengchu was extremely grieved: "Can I still make a facelift ?!"

"I don't know what this means." Sang Zhi was grieved at him a little, grinning, "So I told you not to like me anymore?"

"Forget it." Fu Zhengchu gave up talking to her. "When I didn't say."

Seeing that he was in a bad mood, Sangzhi also began to regret whether he had said too much, arrogantly, "What do you like about me?"

Fu Zhengchu glanced at her, superficial: "You look good."

Mulberry: "Oh."

Fu Zhengchu: "How would you react?"

Sangzhi: "I can't refute it."

"..."

They also stopped in front of the escalator on the third floor.

Suddenly, Fu Zhengchu felt heavy, stared at her for a while, and asked, "Are you not in love early?"

Sangzhi nodded: "Part of it is this reason."

"The other part is that I am too young, and I am ugly." The more he said, the more he felt uncomfortable. Fu Zhengchu pressed his lips hard, and his eyes began to turn red.

"..." Sang Zhi stunned, "are you crying?"

"I cry!" Fu Zhengchu felt embarrassed, turned his head and rubbed his eyes. When he wanted to say something, he suddenly noticed that there was a person standing behind him.

Fu Zhengchu hit him in sight.

Look at each other for a few seconds.

Fu Zhengchu's tears gradually dissipated, and somehow the person in front of him felt familiar.