Chapter 35

Hearing that, Duan Jiaxu looked at her sideways. His eyes seemed a bit bright in the dim, the corners of his lips curled up, and he said with interest: "You can't finish talking all night?"

"It was."

"Xiao Sangzhi is so popular?"

"Yeah," Sang Chi took for granted. "I'm beautiful."

Duan Jiaxu raised an eyebrow and did not speak.

The sudden silence seemed to be denying her words.

Sangzhi's mood was a little unpleasant. Take back your eyes and pick up the mobile phone on the table: "You go to sleep, nothing to spy on the young people's life."

"..."

Sang Zhi snorted, "You don't understand."

"Did your brothers and sisters deliberately do that?" Duan Xu's epilogue rose up and said casually, "Attack my age all day long, say good in advance?"

Sang Zhi hit him: "How did my brother attack you? Aren't you two the same size?"

One hundred steps laugh one hundred steps.

"He thinks he's young." Duan Jiaxu laughed softly, and recalled what happened just now, "OK, let's start."

Sang Zhi didn't respond: "What."

"Brother will check it for you." Speaking of this, he suddenly remembered something, with a bit of jokes in his voice, "Ah. By the way, Xiao Sangzhi gave his brother a book."

"..."

"Brother remembers well."

Sangzhi stared at him for a few seconds. Soon, she turned her back and lit the screen of her phone. The intention of not wanting to talk was obvious: "I won't tell you."

The next morning, Sangzhi still did not give up, he reluctantly wiped his face again, and then rubbed his arms and palms incidentally.

This time Duan Xuan didn't open his eyes suddenly like he did last time, and didn't say anything else.

But Sang Zhi never looked in his eyes, his eyes became empty. She tried to keep her mind as if she was wiping a dead body.

Before leaving, Sang Zhi thought about it and asked, "Compliment Brother, do you have anything else you need, I will bring it to you when I come here at night."

"Huh?" Duan Jiaxu seemed a little sleepy, his eyes narrowed, "I have the key in my jacket, you can get it. Help my brother to bring the computer in the room."

"..." Sang Chi said, "What do you want a computer to do?"

Duan Jiaxu raised his eyes and laughed, "Work."

Sang Zhi stunned, and her expression became a bit ugly instantly: "You haven't all asked for leave, and you're all sick and still working? Your boss won't give you extra money."

Duan Jiaxu looked at her without speaking.

Sangzhi: "I don't take it. I'll take it for you. I'm gone."

After speaking, she left the ward.

Sang Zhi listened to Jiang Ming's voice on the subway: "Sang Zhi, are you free? I play games with friends at the playground.-Do you want to come over?-I heard Ning Wei say you haven't returned to school yet It's not safe for someone to return to school so late, shall I pick you up? "

She hesitated and replied: [Sorry, I didn't watch my phone yesterday. thank you for your concern. 】

Sang Zhi went back to the dormitory to take a bath and changed clothes.