Chapter 32

Sang Zhi began to regret mentioning this to them. She thinks she should have drunk too much today, her brain is a little convulsive, or she hasn't woken up yet, and is in a state of confusion about half asleep and half awake.

"You all talk nonsense." She waved her hand and said she didn't want to talk anymore. "Forget it, don't say it, I'm going to sleep."

"Did I make no sense?" Yu Xin said with a smile, "Yes, does your brother have a girlfriend?"

"..." Sang Zhi opened his eyes and hesitated, "It should haven't, he didn't tell the family, and I don't know if it is."

Wang Ruolan: "Did your brother ever fall in love?"

"..."

After noticing Sangzhi's reaction, Yu Xin's eyes widened, and he felt that his guess was added with a reasonable evidence at once: "I rely on it! Will there be no?"

PROMOTED CONTENT

Linisin ang dugo sa 3 araw! Kalimutan ang hypertension!
Heart Keep

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover

Top Plastic Surgeon: If You Have Wrinkles, Do This Before Bed
Vichen
"I don't know. He didn't tell me these things." Sang Chi recalled, "But when he was in high school, he seemed to have been called a parent because of his early love? I don't remember."

Yu Xin was excited: "In high school, how many years ago did that happen? The two big men haven't been in love for more than 20 years, they are mixed together every day ... Do you have any other reasons?"

"I haven't said they must have never been in love." Sangzhi glanced at her in a sullen expression, "You don't have to guess, read less novels."

Wang Ruolan: "What is your brother now doing?"

"It seems to be working in a game company." Sang Zhi thought about it, "a programmer? The type of code. I heard my brother said that his project team seems to be doing online games."

"Programmer?" Wang Ruolan was silent for a few seconds. "Really handsome?"

"Really." Sang Zhi said, "Maybe I haven't seen anything in the world, but I've grown so big that I haven't seen a man who looks better than him."

Wang Ruolan: "But this industry is not staying up all night long and then also on computers or something ..."

Sang Zhi: "Then he may be in an unexpected state. Let's go to the beauty salon for maintenance."

"..." Yu Xin said, "That's kind of gay."

Wang Ruolan: "You say he talks awkwardly, so does he talk to anyone?"

Sang Zhi thought about the way he got along with those of Sang Yan, and said, "It's almost the same, or the same age, or younger than him, basically say so."

Wang Ruolan said a few times: "Isn't that just casting nets everywhere? I don't think it's appropriate. This kind of man will be derailed when they are together."

Mulberry frowned: "No."

Wang Ruolan: "I just guessed. After all, I haven't seen this person."

"He's not like that." Sang Zhi whispered, "He's good to everyone. And in fact, it can be clearly seen that he is joking and talking to you."

It was at this time that Ning Wei took a shower and came out of the toilet. Looking at the atmosphere in the dormitory, she wiped her hair and asked subconsciously, "What are you talking about?"

Wang Ruolan quickly recounted what had just happened.

Ning Wei suddenly realized: "Oh, Sang Sang. You look so good, you don't need to hang yourself on this tree. Maybe you don't want this person anymore, you will find that there are too many people who are better than him. too much."