Chapter 16

"..."

Sang Zhi stared at him for a long while without a word, and seemed to feel aggrieved. After a long while, he said, "No wonder you have no business in this shop."

Duan Jiaxu: "Huh?"

Sang Zhi pushed the money in front of him. Obviously, he didn't want to give more than a dime. His face was so serious that he uttered two words: "black shop."

Duan Jiaxu thought it was funny: "I'll charge you a dollar to become a black shop?"

Sang Zhi sternly said, "I didn't peek at you."

"Okay." Duan praised the money on the table. "It's my brother talking nonsense."

Sang Zhi hit him and said nothing, and wanted to return to his position.

Before walking two steps, Duan Xu behind him called her again: "Wait a while."

Sang Zhi stepped back and said, "Why."

Duan Jiaxu: "Come here."

His childlike expression was suspicious, and he didn't want to go too far. But he stood there silently looking at her, as if he was certain that she would pass, as if he was treating a dog who had been calling and waving.

Having settled in place for a while, Sanzhi reluctantly walked over and asked again: "Why."

"Brother can really collect your money?" The height of the table was about one meter. Duan Xiao bent down, grabbed her wrist across the distance of the table, and shoved the money back into her hand. Eat it. "

Sang Zhi froze.

He has put his hands back.

Behind the checkout counter is a large flow counter with various materials on it. After speaking, Duan Jiaxu turned around, took out two clean bowls, and started making desserts.

Sang Zhi silently put the money back in his pocket.

Why is it always like this.

Slap and give a candy.

Then, she failed to refuse every time.

He stubbornly argued with him because of his "slap," and then put down "sugar" in a shameless manner.

Back at the position, Yin Zhenru came together, this time she kept her voice very low, and whispered to her: "Sangzhi, is your brother's friend asking us?

Sangzhi nodded: "Yes."

"Hey, that's good." Yin Zhenru was very happy. "I don't have much pocket money left after buying a gift. I also want to refill some vouchers for Adventure Island. Recently, a new hat thief looks good."

"How much have you charged?"

"It looks good."

Knowing that Sang Zhi was not interested in this, Yin Zhenru shifted the topic: "Yes. Just now Fu Zhengchu looked for me on QQ and asked where we were, and I told him."

"Oh."

"He seems to have arrived, and said to come to us first. And Liu Weiqi is also here."

Sangzhi: "Why don't they go to open a room first."

Yin Zhenru: "It's only twelve o'clock, and that KtV can open the room at one o'clock in the afternoon. They said that they had called to make an appointment. Come over and meet us first, then go to lunch together."

"Who else will come?"

"It seems that there are still a few people in their class," Yin Zhenru said. "But those are all a little bit and went directly to KtV to find them."