Chapter 67

"..."

This remark was like a thunder, which suddenly exploded in childish ears.

As a result, her hand slipped and her strength was not well controlled, and the jelly in her hand flew out and fell to the ground.

Sangzhi picked it up slowly, smoked a tissue, and wiped the packaging. Her eyes moved to his finger on the button, and she paused for a few seconds before asking delicately, "Are you handless?"

Duan Jiaxu laughed lowly, Dang Erlang said, "Children, do you know what is fun?"

"..." Sang Zhidang didn't hear it, picked up the remote control, and lowered the air conditioner a few degrees. "I'm twenty-three?"

"It will catch cold."

Sang Zhi kept silent for a few seconds and noticed that his hair was not dry, so he could only adjust the temperature back. She continued to tear down the wrapping paper, but she couldn't tear it like she had glue on it.

In the end, she was torn up at the opening.

Duan Jiaxu reached out to take it, ripped it for her from the other side, and handed it back to her.

Sang Zhi took it back in silence and dug it with a plastic spoon to eat. She always feels that this direction has become a little strange, thinking whether she suddenly seems to be abrupt when it comes to thinking about going back to the room.

Lonely man and widow are in the same room.

The TV didn't turn on, neither of them spoke, and there was no other noise in the room. She could use Yu Guang to feel that Duan Xiao's eyes seemed unabashed and looked at her openly.

The light in the living room was slightly dim, and the headlights were not turned on. Only the vertical table lamp beside the sofa was turned on. The color that is partial to sunlight tinges a warm and sulky atmosphere, with a touch of ambiguity.

The lamp seemed to have taken temperature, and Sangzhi also felt a little hot.

But Duan Jiaxu never spoke again, and the childlike spirit gradually relaxed. She finished eating the jelly, stood up, and threw the shell into the trash can: "Then I will--"

Before she finished speaking, Duan Jiaxu suddenly had some movement. He straightened up, reached for her arm, and pulled it into his arms.

The force was not great, but Sang Zhi didn't expect it, so he didn't stand up. Her breathing stopped, and she subconsciously followed this force and fell on him.

Summer clothes are thin and both are wearing short-sleeved shorts.

Sang Zhi could clearly feel that his hard skin was a little bit hotter than the temperature on her body, and his breath that was suddenly close at hand, familiar and dazed.

Her body was a bit stiff, and she didn't dare to move. She said, "What are you doing ..."

Duan Xia's belly touched her wrist and took her hand to her clothes. His eyes narrowed slightly, with a little water vapor, and his voice was low and hoarse: "Done?"

"..."

"It's time to help."

Contrary to his seemingly bewildered eyes, the childish brain was a little blank, as if being hypnotized. After only a few seconds of freeze, she moved her fingers, listening to him inexplicably, and slowly unbuttoning his top button.

The clothes opened.

The deep and distinct clavicle was exposed, and she was extremely sexy.

She glanced up and noticed that his throat rolled a little, and the lines were very nice.