Taehyung pulls the car's break out of his mansion and helps YN step out of the car.

YN: Why do brides have to wear such hefty dresses? ( She starts grumbling as soon as she gets out of the car )

I think my hair is tangled with the necklace I'm wearing ( She sighs ) I should have tied my hair.

Author:

Taehyung chuckles and takes out his handkerchief to tie YN's hair.

YN: What are you doing?

Taehyung: ( He ties YN's hair and asks... ) Happy?

YN: ( She nods )

Taehyung: Would you like me to carry you to our bedroom?

YN: ( She chuckles ) What if your dad sees us?

Taehyung: He went to the company after we had left the wedding hall.

Do you remember when I told you I was working on my dream project?

YN: Yes!

Taehyung: So we're going to present our project to the investors tomorrow. So Dad told me that he would prepare everything for tomorrow's meeting.

YN: ( She smirks ) Does it mean your father will not come back home tonight?

Taehyung: ( He chuckles ) Mrs. Kim, please put your wild thoughts on hold.

YN: ( She wraps her arms around Taehyung's neck ) Taehyung, you can now carry me to our room.

Author:

Taehyung smiles as he heads towards the main door, carrying YN in his arms.

.

.

----Bedroom----

Author:

Taehyung makes YN sit on the bed and helps her in taking off her heels.

YN: Taehyung, you don't have to do that. I will do it myself.

Taehyung: It's okay! ( He looks at YN and smirks ) I can also help you change.

YN: ( She raises an eyebrow )

Taehyung: Have you forgotten our challenge?

----Flashback----

--Taehyung's Cabin--

Taehyung: ( He grabs YN's hand and pulls her closer by her waist ) I will also mark you mine.

YN: When?

Taehyung: ( He leans forward and whispers into YN's ear ) On our first night!

YN: ( She smirks ) Let's see who dominates whom on our first night.

Taehyung: ( He also smirks ) Okay!

----Flashback Ends----

YN: ( She chuckles ) I do remember!

Taehyung: Anyways, first you should go change into something comfortable.

YN: ( She nods )

----Timeskip----

Author:

YN steps out of the bathroom and notices Taehyung sleeping on the couch.

YN: Woah! How can he sleep on his first night? ( She walks up to the couch and stares at Taehyung ) He looks like a baby when he sleeps.

Taehyung: ( He opens his eyes and pulls YN into his lap )

YN: You weren't asleep?

Taehyung: No! How can I sleep on our first night? ( He asks and leans forward to kiss YN but stops suddenly )

YN: What happened?

Taehyung: I suddenly feel thirsty. Just give me a minute.

Author:

Taehyung makes YN sit on the couch and walk towards the teapoy to grab a glass of water.

After drinking water, he turns to face YN and is about to approach her but stops and says...

Taehyung: YN, give me two minutes. I need to go pee.

YN: ( She scoffs ) Are you serious? You just drank a glass of water.

Taehyung: ( He managed to suppress his laughter ) I'm sorry YN. Just give me two minutes ( He said before entering the bathroom. )

----Jungkook's Apartment----

----Living Room----

Jungkook: ( He looks at Yuna ) You are going to sleep in my room, right?

Yuna: ( Her eyes widened ) Wh- What?

Jungkook: ( He chuckles ) Why are you looking at me like that?

You're my wife now. So we have to stay in the same room and... ( He leans forward to whisper into her ear ) Share one bed.

Author:

Yuna blushed and lightly pushed Jungkook before carrying her luggage into his room.

Jungkook: ( He smiles ) Kiyowo!

----Kim's Mansion----

----Bedroom----

Author:

Taehyung steps out of the bathroom and approaches YN.

Taehyung: I'm sorry ( He pulls YN closer by her waist ) Let's continue.

YN: ( She squints her eyes ) Are you sure you don't want to do anything else?

Taehyung: Yes! 100% sure!

Author:

YN wraps her arm around Taehyung's neck and leans forward to kiss him.

Taehyung: Wait! ( He leans back ) I haven't freshened up or changed my clothes yet.

YN: ( She glares at Taehyung and pulls him closer by his collar ) Why change clothes when you're going to take them off soon?

( She slowly begins unbuttoning Taehyung's shirt ) Don't worry, Mr. Kim; I'll help you undress here.

Taehyung: But... ( He holds YN's hand ) At least let me go get fresh.

YN: Taehyung I know what you're doing.

Taehyung: What am I doing? ( He asked innocently )

YN: ( She smirks and whispers into Taehyung's ear ) You have to pay for teasing me, Nampyeon.

Taehyung: ( He bites his bottom lip and smiles ) I would love to get punished by you, Jagi.

______________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment

______________________________________

A/N:

I know you're all excited for the next part 😏🌚