Chapter 31: How Come you Betrayed the Moon Goddess?

I heard from Lainey that Landon wasn't around the castle today. He had a lot to take care of outside.
        This was my chance to look around and plan for my escape. That bloodsucker was using me almost every day. Thanks to Lainey, I was able to take some medicine to help me not get pregnant. Her ignorance to medicine helps me a lot. She thought that it was my every day tea.
        They had been injecting me with some medicine, still blocking out my wolf and it was driving me crazy to know that she wouldn't be able to handle it and die. I moved to clean myself. I wore the dress Lainey gave me. After that I went to my door, and to my surprise it was unlocked. I slowly opened it and looked outside.
        There were two vampires guarding my door. Once I was out, they both looked at me. "Lady Mika, you are not allowed to leave your room." Vampire one said. "I thought Landon already informed you that I could move around the castle and not be a prisoner in my room anymore."
"I'm sorry but Master is out today, we can't confirm if what you're saying is the truth." Vampire two said.
        "Look, you can accompany me while walking around this place. I can't do harm on you since I don't have a wolf, plus, Landon will get mad at you if you disobey his decision." I said while keeping a straight face. They should see that I was serious about it. They both looked at each other like they were communicating. "We will accompany you wherever you go and you are not allowed to go outside." Vampire one said. "Are you sure Vince? Master will kill us if something happens." Vampire two said to Vince.
        "It's alright Monte, she's just a merely human right now. If she's telling the truth then we are both dead either way. Let's just accompany her and make sure she doesn't do stupid things." Vince said. "Hey! Who's stupid?!"
"Lady Mika there's no time for that. If you want to go out of your room, you should start moving now." Monte answered.
        I rolled my eyes at both of them. They were freaking snobs but I couldn't get mad right now. I needed my mind to work properly to create a good plan. I walked around, looking at paintings on the wall. They were all about life and death. "Why are all your paintings of life and death?" I asked my guards. One of them looked at me like I was stupid. "For starters Lady Mika, we are vampires. We came from life to death, to living as dead. These paintings show our history, which I know you do not understand because you are a wolf." Monte said.
        "But you guys were wolves before, why do you make it sound like you weren't?"
"We were both rogues before and decided to join Master Landon. Being a rogue made us almost die and we hated those in a pack." Vince said. "Then why didn't you both join a pack?"
"We tried but no one accepted us." Vince replied.
"Did you try to ask Snow Moon?" I asked.
        They looked at one another and something made me realize that there wasn't any rogues who tried to break in or apply to our pack. "We didn't. You're under the protection of the Silver Moon pack and your pack was far from where we used to be." Vince answered. "If you tried, then maybe you're not soulless creatures who follows demons." I said. They didn't reply so I dropped it.
        After walking for almost ten minutes, I found a big dining room with someone sitting from afar. That girl looked familiar! I walked over to her and when I got a closer look, I almost bursted with anger. "What the hell are you doing here?!" I shouted. That made her look at me. "Mika..... at last, we meet again." She said as if nothing was wrong with her presence in this place. "What the hell are you doing here? Answer me! You're a freaking oracle!" I continued shouting. "Don't get too mad Mika. I'm a free person and I can go wherever I please." Lauren said.
        She was the oracle I wanted to kill because she tried to seduce my mate. "How dare you smile at me like that. You and our Moon Goddess' blessed person. How dare you use your power to help a monster like Landon huh?!?!" How?!" My body was shaking. I was so mad. I felt that she was not only betraying the pack but also the one who created us.
        "Moon Goddess' blessed child? That's the funniest thing I ever heard of in this lifetime. How is this blessed? I am neither a wolf nor a human. I don't have a mate and I don't die easily. It's like I'm trapped to her riddles and visions for her worthless creation." She answered. "Worthless? The worthless one here is you. She gave you a power to be closer to her but you used that to become Landon's puppet."
"Landon is important to me. I always wanted someone who would needed me for my lifetime and I've been with him for hundreds of years. We planned this together. He just needs you to produce pure blood vampires, after he's done with you, you will be dead." Oracle Lauren told me.
        "I hope that the Moon Goddess shows mercy to you. That one day you don't regret being a puppet in this shit hole."
"Mercy? If she knows that then why are you here? Why did she let you suffer and get used multiple times by Landon? Don't you think that she doesn't care about her favorite wolf anymore? She betrayed death because of you and that's the reason why you're in this messy life right now. You're destined to suffer."
"She can't do things right now because she doesn't want to create another mistake that will bring disaster to her children." I said.
        "Creating you and making you live again after Landon killed you was her big mistake." She said. "I have faith in her. She knows what she's doing and she will show no mercy to you after you've said those words."
"She can't hear me here Mika. This place isn't the type of place that a Moon Goddess is allowed in. This place was built by the Death God to help Landon strengthen his power. She doesn't know of my betrayal." She said proudly.
"Shes not stupid. Sooner or later, she will find out."
"Then we will wait."
        Lauren turned to leave when she stopped and looked at me. "By the way, Landon is busy today because he's going to attack Silver Moon later. I hope your handsome mate survives." She said before turning around and leaving.
        Landon was attacking Silver Moon right now?! What the hell do I do now?! Oh Moon Goddess, please help him, please help our pack!