Chapter 30: Demon Desire

*****Mika's POV*****

I woke up barely able to move my body. That vampire was so bad, he disrespected my femininity. He was a demon living on earth.
Slowly the door of the room where he locked me in opened. I still couldn't use my wolf because of the medicine he injected me with. I needed to find a way to escape this place. A woman entered the room with food and clothes in her hands. It was a vampire.... "This is your food, eat that and cleanse your body. Master will visit you later." She said. "Master? You call that demon master?" I asked disgusted. "Everyone here calls him Master. Master created us; we obey him." She said.
"He turned you to bloodsucking creatures and you guys just obey him? Don't you want freedom?"
"M-Miss I have to go." She said but I moved fast and grabbed her hand. "Please help me escape this place..." I begged her. I felt like she wasn't bad at all. "I-I'm sorry but no one can leave this place. Master created us, he can track us and we can't hide anything from him. He knows everything so please release my hand, I have to go." She said fearfully.
I slowly put my hands down. "I'm Mika." I said. "We all know you, you're the breeder. I am Lainey." She said. "Don't call me a breeder. I don't want to breed a full blooded vampire like Landon, I have a mate who I'm sure is going crazy right now looking for me." I said. "I also had a mate then but when Master took me and made me his disciple, our connection was severed." Lainey said.
        "Wait, you're a wolf? My gosh! How did you end up here?"
"Master stole me from my pack."
"Why can't he take humans instead?"
"Only werewolves can survive the transition. Mika, I really have to go. You're a wolf, your scent is driving me crazy. Even though we don't drink werewolf blood, still, your blood is different. Maybe because you are our Master's mate."
"I'm not his mate."
"If you say so. If I were you, don't try to run away. He will always find you." She said before leaving me alone in this freaking room.
        I didn't know exactly where we were but I felt lost without my wolf. I stared at the food and decided to take it. I needed to restore my strength to be able to escape this place. I was worried about Shad and I was worried that he would reject me if he finds out that this demon raped me. I didn't want to be his breeder. I needed to find a way to escape this place.
        I finished the food and cleaned myself. I needed to come up with a plan. A plan that would work with him. Now that he already had taken me, I needed to use the opportunity to get his trust. If I got his trust, I was sure that he would let me wander around this place and I would use that to come up with a solution.
        The door in my room opened again and the devil came in. "You look good in that dress. You smell fresh and I can't wait to dig in." Landon said. "Go away demon. I don't have time for you." I said. "Demon? Oh, where is my manners? I'm Landon, your mate." He said smiling devilish at me. "You are no mate to me Landon."
"But I am. Should I remind you again when I'm inside you." He said as he swiftly moved, pushing me into the bed. I didn't fight. "Do whatever you like. I'm sure Shad will reject me after finding out how dirty I am." I said.
        "Don't think of yourself that way. I didn't find you disgusting at all after what happened to us. I don't care if I'm second but I assure you I will be your last." He said as he slowly touched my cheek. I hated to admit it but my body reacted to his touch. He may have been my other mate but my heart belonged to Shad only. "If you behave like this, I might be a little bit good to you. Time will make our bond strong especially when you become pregnant."
"I will not bear your child. I don't want to have a demon child living inside me." I said.
He looked offended but he hid it quickly. He grabbed my neck and sunk his fangs into my shoulder. I tried to push him off but he was so strong. Without my wolf strength, I couldn't stand against him.
The pain slowly subsided and I could feel the heat starting to build up in my abdomen. He removed his fangs away from me and licked the wounds he had created. "I can smell you Mika and it's really driving the beast inside of me crazy." He started to remove my dress. I wasn't wearing underwear since Lainey didn't give me any.
Landon started from my chin down to my breasts as he sucked both of them one at a time. I tried to fight back but my body betrayed me once more, like I was really made for this. The God's must be really mad at me for being resurrected and turned into a werewolf. "Please stop Landon, I don't want this." I begged. "I am a demon Mika, the more you beg the more I become beastly." Landon said as he traveled from my breasts down to my core while biting skin every time he came in contact with it.
I felt so hopeless. I had wished that the Moon heard my plea and would send someone to help. Like the Moon Goddess hears me, someone knocks on the door. Landon hissed and stood up to see who was outside. "What the fuck are you doing here right now? I don't need you at the moment Oracle." He said. Oracle?
I tried to get up and see who he had been referring to but I couldn't clearly see who it was. "I need to tell you something. There's a new vision." The oracle said. 'Why did she sound so familiar?' I said to myself. "It can wait. I'm busy right now."
"This is important Landon; visions change if the one who's been given it doesn't move. You can fuck that girl another time but I need to show you my vision right now." She said. "FUCK! Okay. Wait for me in your room. I'll be there." He said before he closed the door.
I thought that he would leave me alone but I was wrong. He pulled my legs wide open and entered me. I shouted at the sudden intrusion. "No one tells me what to do. If I want to fuck you, I will fuck you. You don't know how hard it is for me to stop myself when I started tasting what's mine." He said as he pounded inside of me; hard and fast. I felt my tears again but I wiped them away. I would kill this man, not today but one day.
Landon collapsed on top of me as soon as he released his seeds inside of me. Of this continued, I might really get pregnant. I needed to find a solution to become infertile while I was in this situation.
After a few more minutes, Landon left me. I silently covered myself and cried it all out. After tonight, I won't be crying over this again. Just wait Landon. I assure you that I was the one who would rip your head off your body.