Chapter 19: Dinner Date Part II

As Shad opened the door, the cold air welcomed us. "Where are we going?" I asked. "I told you it's love. You will call me love." He said while guiding me to the woods. Thanks to being a wolf, we could see clearly in the woods. "It's a surprise." He finally answered.
        We walked and climbed for ten minutes until he pulled me up a cliff with a big stone sitting at the top of it. I looked around and became amazed at the view in front of me.
        The moon was high in the sky, above the darkened forest. There was a river not far away and the water sparkled because of the moonlight. "This is my favorite place. This is where I release all my stress, problems, and my happiness." Shad said as he pulled me into a hug. "This place is so beautiful. It feels like a fantasy."
"Don't worry, we come here anytime you want." He held my hands and pulled me closer. He kissed my forehead and nose until he reached my lips. His lips were soft and gentle. I felt warm and relaxed with his presence.
        We stayed in the moment until we pulled away to catch our breath. "I'm starting to fall for you, Mika. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. His question surprised me. I couldn't move or blink. I was frozen. I looked at Shad and saw him smiling at me. Those beautiful silver eyes, sparkling in happiness. How could I say no when I was falling for him too? "Yes." I said.
        With that he pulled me to him again and he kissed me passionately. The kiss was full of love and care. He left me breathless when we heard something in the forest. "What is it?" I asked. "I think it was an animal. Come on let's get back to the house. We'll stay there for tonight." He said. "We're staying there?"
"Yes, and we're sleeping in the same bed." Shad replied while guiding me back to our trail. 'We're staying here tonight? Oh my goodness!' I said to myself. 'You're acting as if this is your honeymoon night.' Hana, my wolf said. 'I'm not thinking that way Hana! You really are a mood killer.' I said to her, but she just laughed at me.
        We reached the house and go straight to OUR bedroom. My heart beat was fast. 'Am I ready for this? Ahhhh you're just overthinking Mika. Nothing will happen.' I sat on the king-size bed when my eyes landed on a shirtless Shad. My eyes got bigger with the perfect outline of his body. "W-What are you doing?" I asked. He walked towards me until our faces were inches apart.
        "I really like you, Mika. Those beautiful blue eyes, pinkish kissable lips. The fierce look in your eyes. I want to taste it all." He leaned in and kissed my forehead, my cheek, my nose, my chin down to my neck. He put wet kisses on my collarbone - where someday he'll put his mark. Shad pushed me down in the bed, taking off my clothes. "Shad..~" He kissed my neck again and left trails of them down to my valley. I felt so hot and wet down to my core. He kissed down until he reached the center of my body. "Shad...~ Oh Shad...~" I felt my body shake.
        "Mika are you alright?" Shad looked at me completely dressed. I blinked a few times and realized that I was just day dreaming. 'Oh my! It was only a dream!?'
"I'm fine Shad." I said. "Are you sure?"
"Yes, I just need to shower." I said. "I smell something." Shad said as his eyes turned darker.  
        Shit! He smelt me. He grabbed me and kissed me deeply. I put my arms around the back of his shoulders and returned his deep kiss with a passionate one. He pulled away. "We need to stop before I can't control myself. Go to the bathroom and take a bath." Shad said. I nodded and closed the bathroom door. Oh my Mika... you almost gave in.
        I took a long cold shower until I decided to get out. I saw Shad laying in bed, already fresh and ready to sleep. He looked at me and smiled. "Come here and let's sleep." He pulled me and laid me next to him, putting his arms around me. His forest scent made me feel dizzy. "Our wedding ceremony is in three days from now. Exactly when the blue moon is here. You'll be mine and I'll take all of you." Shad said pulling me closer to him.
        "Three days? Can we prepare everything in three days?" I asked. "Don't worry, everything is already taken care of. You just need to wear your dress and we exchange our vows then boomm! We're married." He said smiling at me. "It's a good thing that they're preparing it. I really don't know how to handle that type of event." I said. "I know, that's why I let Carly and my third beta handle it." He said.
        "Finally! You called Carly by her name. I was wondering if you were still Mr. Asshole." I said jokingly, making him growl. "Don't tease my wolf, Mika. He's very dominant. I make mistakes but it doesn't mean I'm a bad person." He looked offended by my comment.
        I pulled him close and kissed his lips. "You my baby, are so hard headed. I didn't mean it that way. I'm just happy that you finally called her by her name, not just a servant of the pack. They need care and respect also." I said sealing it with a peck on his lips. "If you don't stop that pecking and kissing, we might end up in bed again and I swear, I will drain the strength inside of you." He said grabbing my waist and pulling me into a hug hug that made me giggle.
        "Let's go. I have many patients today and I need to see the preparation Carly's doing. It's my wedding and I need to buy a gown." I said. "You can go to town and find the right dress for you. I'll let Carly and Corey go with you." He said. "That's cool. I'll do it later since I got three days to go."
"Okay. Let's get back to the pack." Shad said.