Chapter 26: Anxiety and Worries

Shad and I went back to our room and cleaned ourselves before we went to bed. Neither of us were talking and I could still feel his worry. "Shad, are you alright?" I asked. "It would be a lie if I said that I'm okay. This isn't what I expected on the day of our wedding." He said, pulling me closer to him. "I know. I didn't want this to happen either."
"I didn't know that you were a blue moon child. It shocks the fuck out of me. Mostly because those children are usually killed when they're born." He said. "I don't get it, why would they kill an innocent child?"
"Mika, remember the book you read last time? About the Snow wolf? The legend says that after she was killed the Moon Goddess got angry and made a promise to the silver wolf that she'd do her best to get her back, but the moment she put her blessings in the Snow wolf, the other Gods got mad. It was against the law. Snow wolves are just wolves she created; they couldn't be reborn. The God of life and Death bestowed the wolf a curse which is to be half werewolf, half vampire. That being said, vampires can now create a pure breed using her when she's reborn." Shad explained.
"You mean that a vampire will take me and rape me to make me their baby maker?"
"Yes.." he sounded sad. "And the other legend said that the first ever vampire who walked on the Earth was the one who killed the Snow wolf and the first ever werewolf was the silver wolf whom she promised to give the Snow wolf back to him."
"This is too complicated. Just a moment ago, I didn't even know vampires existed, now I'll become a breeder to those bloodsuckers to create pure blood vampires. Thats insane! How could this happen to me?! I just want a normal life with you." I said.
He grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. I could feel all his emotions in that kiss. I lifted myself and positioned myself above him. I grabbed his face and tried to bring him closer to me if possibly, responding to his kissing. I felt sparks all over my body.
        We both looked into each others eyes, Shad and I, I realized that we were really mates. I didn't waste any time. I pulled his shirt off of his body as he undressed me. All hands were moving to take all of our clothes off. I could feel fire in all the places his hands touched. I moved my face from his lips to his neck, licking it. I slightly bit the part where I'll mark him as mine. I moved down to his nipples and played with one with my tongue. I heard a satisfying moan from my actions and I was already wet because of it.
        I wanted to wash all our worries away. This was our night. Nothing would stop me making love to this man. I moved slowly taking my time, licking his abdomen until I reached his erection. I grabbed it and looked him in his eyes. It was like my body had its own mind as I put it inside my mouth.
        Shad cursed under his breath as I slowly took him in and out of my mouth. He looked at me with those darker orbs of his eyes. "Mika.... I'm going insane with your touch."
"Want me to stop?" I teased him. "Fuck!" He grabbed my face and kissed me hard. He put me back on the bed and got on top of me. "My turn."
"But I want you inside of me now." I whined, feeling extremely wet down there. "Relax and wait. I'll be there in no time. I just want to taste how sweet you are."
        With that, he moved slowly and licked my mark, causing it to send fire all over my body. It was like fuel added to the fire and I was burnt. Where ever his tongue touched would surely leave a mark. Shad licked my collar bone and put one of my nipples in his mouth while he used his hand to massage and pinch the other one. I almost collapsed in what he was doing. I put my legs around him to feel his erection poking near my entrance but he pushed my legs away and did what he was doing to my other nipple.
        When he was satisfied, he traveled down to my core and suddenly put his tongue inside me. I arched my back as I felt how hot his tongue was inside me. He moved and put one of his fingers inside. I had already felt like coming but he pulled away.
Without a warning, he put his cock inside of me. I shouted at a sudden intrusion. He moved fast and hard. I felt like seeing stars. Shad pulled my legs up and put them on his shoulders. This position changed everything as I felt him getting deeper inside me. I moaned loudly following his rhythm until I removed my legs from his shoulders and pulled him closer. I could feel my canines getting longer and without warning, I bit his neck, marking him as mine.
Shad became impossibly rough as his wolf took over his instincts. He flipped me over so I was on my front. He roughly inserted his cock and grabbed my hair. I was loving how roughly he was pulling my hair and pounding inside me. "You are all mine Mika and no one will ever get inside you until we both die."
He pushed my head back and made turn a little as he put one of my legs on his shoulder. I couldn't stop moaning as I felt like I was going to cum soon. "Say that you're mine."
"I'm yours!" I said breathlessly. "I will be the only one who will taste you and cum inside you."
"God Shad, I'm almost there." He got faster and rougher until we both came and collapsed in the bed.
I knew that he released all of his anxiety and worries inside of me, I did the same. He pulled me closer to him, kissing g my forehead before we both fell asleep.