Chapter 16: Something's Changing

"Can you remind me on why I'm still here?" Mika asked. She kept asking me every minute. "There's someone who will talk to us later. She'll be staying for a while, to know about the changing color of your eyes and why you fainted." I said to her. "She? Who the hell is that she? Another ex?" She assumed.
The door opened and her friend Toby came in with a food tray. "Hey Piggy, I made your favorite." Toby said. Since I couldn't kick him in his ass because of my mate, this was his last day. He will leave later to go back to his pack with Lauren. "Thanks T." Mika simply said. I let them talk until she finished her food. "You're welcome Piggy. By the way, the healer and I will be leaving later so I gotta say goodbye." He said. "Don't worry Tob, I'm going to call you." She said while hugging the pup. I looked away to avoid my wolf's anger towards the view in front of us. "I'm going now. It's a long drive for us."
"Okay, take care T." Mika said.
With one more hug, he left the room. "Stop looking so irritated Shad. As I told you, he's just my friend." She said. "Okay." I kissed the top of her head ignoring the scent from the pup. "Alpha."
Titus entered the room without knocking. I growled at him but Mika pinched my nose. "What do you need Titus?" Mika asked. "The oracle is here. She's on her way to this room." Titus said.

*****
MIKA'S POV
*****

I looked at the girl who was standing in front of me. She was beautiful. Midnight black hair, moonlight skin, and silver eyes. This was the first time I saw an oracle. I looked at Shad, seeing how mesmerized he was by her. I cleared my throat enough to send him a signal that he looked like he was drooling. Shad looked at me like he was innocent but I knew he was attracted to her. I didn't like her. "Fuck!" I shouted. Something inside me spoke. "What is it Mika?" What's wrong?" He asked. "There's something speaking in my mind." I said.
"Good morning, everyone. I'm the Oracle. Kenna of Rose's pack. I was sent here because you want me to scrye for something." Kenna said. "Yes." Shad answered. "Then, what is it Alpha!" She asked. "I want to know whats up with Mika's wolf. Why she's a late shifter." Shad said. "Granted. I'll be leaving now and I'll be back when I'm finished but I need to talk to you alone Alpha. A question for you, your answer only. You can tell them but I won't tell anyone." She said. "Okay." Kenna left. "Titus, you prepare her in her room. She needs space for scrying." Shad said. "I don't like her." Titus said.
I smiled at him, letting him know that I agreed with him. Something inside me hated that girl. Was it my wolf? He hated that woman so she spoke to me. I slightly felt my wolf's presence.
'Hey wolf, are you there?' I asked. 'Yes, I'm your wolf. Nice to meet you.' She responded. 'Oh my god. Is that really you?'
'It's me. I just woke up. What's up?'
'Can you shift now?' I asked. 'Not yet.'
'Why?' I asked, feeling sad about it. 'We need to wait until the Blue Moon.' She answered. 'Ughhh. Fineeeee. But what do I call you?'
'Just call me Hana.' She said. 'Hi Hana. It's nice to meet you.' I said.
'Mika listen to me. You can't tell anyone that we're already speaking.' She said. 'But why?'
'Because it's dangerous. That girl, the oracle bitch, don't trust her. She doesn't know anything but of a vision. A vision that only you can answer.' Hana said. 'I'm confused.'
'Don't be. I'll tell you when the time is right.'
"Are you okay Mika?" Shad asked. "Y-Yes I'm fine. Can I go now? I want a real bed." I said. He grinned at me and carried me bridal style. "Shad! I can walk. Put me down." I said. "No." He said.
I tried to get down but he was stronger than me. Some of the pack mates were watching us with curiosity and a smile plastered on their lips. They could feel that we were okay now and soon, I would be there Luna. He opened the door to his room and put me down on his bed. His scent engulfed me, making me feel warm. "Wait here. I'm going to bring you food. You haven't eaten yet." He said before leaving me.
        I looked around and decided to take a quick shower. I wore his shirt and sport shorts before I went back to his bed. I felt stronger. 'Are you sure we can't tell him that I can talk to you?' I asked. 'Yes. I want you to answer the riddles in the oracle's vision. You'll understand who you are and what I am.' Hana said.
        It made me more curious. What was she talking about? What did she know that I needed to know? I was in a deep thought when I smelt bacon and eggs with apple juice. "Here's your breakfast. Come and eat." Shad said. "Did you make it for me?" I asked. "Of course." He said proudly.
        My mouth watered from its smell. I ate all the food that was there. I could feel that I needed to eat a lot more since my wolf needed her strength before we could shift. Me in the other hand, needed to go back to training. "There's a change in your scent." Shad said when I finished eating my food. "Hmmm? What is it?" I asked. "I don't know. Your scent is honey and vanilla. Now there's a hint of snow." He said. "Maybe because I'm Snow Moon?" I said trying to ignore him.
         A knock on the door stopped us from talking. "Alpha, the oracle needs you in her room." Titus said. "Okay, come with me." Shad said to Titus. "She said only you Alpha." He said grinning at me. I rolled my eyes. I knew that girl was attractive but there was something I didn't like about her and my wolf had warned me about her as well. "Then stay here Titus. I need someone to talk to." I said.
         Shad snapped his head towards me. I arched my brow at him. "He has many things to do and you need to rest." Shad said. "I'm fine. I'm going to ask him something so get out and go to your oracle." I said getting up.
        Shad looked at my legs that were showing from the sport shorts I was wearing. He growled at Titus who was staring at them. Boys are always boys. "You're impossible, Mika." Shad said slamming the door, leaving Titus and I smirking. "So, I see... you and Shad are getting along." He said. "Yes. I gave him a chance to make this thing work between us." I said. "That's good." He smiled but it never reached his eyes.
        "Where is Second beta?" I asked. It was still training time. I could train while waiting for Shad. "He's at the training field now. You need something?" He asked. "Why don't we try sparring each other." I grinned at him. "Let's go." I pulled Titus with me.
        I saw Corey only wearing his shorts. He smiled at me when he saw us. "Lady Mika, I'm happy to see that your fine now. And young lady, don't ever faint on my watch again." He said with a serious tone and look. "Yes Cor-Cor." I said giggling when he rolled his eyes. "What can I help with? Can you train? I heard you just got released from the healer's clinic." Corey said. "I'm fine. Titus and I will spar today." I said.
        Corey arched his brow at the both of us. "Does Alpha Shad know about this?" He asked. "Oh, come on Cor. He's busy with that oracle and I need to train. I feel weak laying in that bed." I said using my puppy dog eyes on Corey. It worked with my father; I didn't know if it would work with him. "Oh gracious lord! Don't do the puppy eyes on me. Titus, is this okay with you? You'll take responsibility for this." Corey asked Titus. "Let's give her what she wants. She can't beat me anyway." Titus said.
        Something inside me sparked. My wolf heard him and she wasn't happy about what she heard. Someone was challenging her. 'This is bad!' I said to myself.
        Titus took off his clothes and only wore his shorts. I did the same, taking off Shad's shirt and only wearing the shorts and my sports bra. "Mika, are you sure about this?" Corey asked. "Yes Cor." I said. "Titus, I know you. Don't hurt the woman too much." He said. "I can't promise that." Titus said.
        We looked in each other's eyes. I could see his brown eyes become darker. His wolf was showing now. I examined his movements, waiting for him to attack. He didn't waste any time and lunged at me. He threw me strong punches and kicks but I dodged them easily. He grabbed ahold of my hand and threw me on the north side of the ring.
        My wolf growled at me, telling me that I was slow. I stood up and lunged at him this time. I punched him in the face and jumped onto his back. Titus pulled me and slammed me to the floor. I stood up again and kicked his legs, punching him in the face. Catching him off guard, I did a spinning kick causing him to fall on the ring floor.
        I could feel my wolf's energy mix with mine. Titus stood up and we exchanged punches. His canines and claws were showing. "Titus, you can't partially shift! Mika can't —— Oh shit!" Corey shouted. I felt a strong wave of energy emerging in my body. My canines and claws started showing. I partially shifted.
        I lunged at Titus and scratched his chest while he held my arm. Digging his claws made me growl. I kicked his feet. I threw punches at his jaw. He let me go. I was about to jump at him again when Shad's voice boomed across the training ground. We snapped our heads towards his direction and could see a raging Alpha but there was something up with him. The scent of the oracle was all over his body. I could smell him even from afar.
        I jumped out of the ring and walked towards him, canines and claws still showing. I looked him in his eyes. He looked shocked when he saw me. "Mika what's happening?" Shad asked when we were face to face. I growled at him. "You smell like her. Her scent is all over you." I said but I didn't recognize my own voice. Hana was partially in control. He seemed more shocked with my voice.
"Don't change the top—"
"You bastard! You smell like the oracle!" I said bumping his shoulder. I went straight to our room. "Mika wait! You need to clean you wounds." Shad shouted but I ignored him. "What the hell happened here?!" I heard him angrily ask Corey and Titus.
I saw the oracle standing in front of me. She grabbed my hand but I pulled it away. She smirked at me. "Jealous... I see." She said. "Don't touch me again. If you do so, I'll rip off that hand of yours." I said angered before leaving her with her mouth dangling open. I was going to kick his ass if he really did touch that oracle.