Chapter 21: My Dream

*****
Mika's POV
*****

        The blue moon was illuminating the night, causing a beautiful scene in every corner of the beautiful forest. The wind blew in my face. I could feel the coldness enveloping me. I could see a wolf looking at herself in the river, waiting for someone. She was beautiful, white as light. She howled at the moon and the moon became so bright as if the Moon Goddess herself was watching the wolf.
After a long wait, a silver wolf came over with a deer hanging from his mouth, placing it at her feet. He grinned and it made her grin too. The silver wolf pushed the deer towards her as she ate it. The silver wolf liked what she was doing. I could see happiness in his eyes. He looked around to see if there was any threat. It was the perfect place to protect the snow moon colored wolf. After she ate, he cleaned her by licking her paws, face and all over her body. She wanted the attention he was giving her. The Moon seemed to love what she saw.
        After a while, the silver wolf left the she wolf and ran into the forest. The she wolf walked slowly by the riverside. She was drinking water from it when suddenly I saw an arrow hit her back, passing through her heart. She fell down as blood poured into the river.
        The moon seemed too dark and I could feel the anger from the Goddess above. I saw a man walking towards her with a smirk on his face. He looked like a hunter but I could sense his wolf power. He put the wolf on his shoulder. "Finally! I caught the legendary wolf that everyone's talking about! I thought I'd sweat with you but I was wrong. Just one hit and your dead." He said while laughing.
        Before he could turn around, the silver wolf ran at him and hit his leg, causing him to drop the snow wolf. He transferred into a huge black wolf. The black wolf fought the silver wolf. The silver wolf took a chunk out of the black wolf's neck causing it to die. The silver wolf ran to the snow wolf, licking her wounds. I could hear his wolf cries while cleaning them.
        The moon divided into two colors in that moment. One was blue, the other black. It was like the Moon Goddess was making a gift but a curse at the same time. The silver wolf howled painfully at the moon. He kept howling and howling until there was a golden wolf that had come from the sky that touched his paws. It looked at him. The golden wolf looked at him and touched his heart. He didn't know what it meant but it felt like the golden wolf was making a promise.
        The scene made me cry. It was like I was watching a movie being played in my dreams. I was awakened by a worried Shad. I opened my eyes and cried in his arms. "What's wrong Love?" Shad asked. "My dream... It was so sad." I said. "What was it about?" He asked. "It was about a very beautiful white she wolf being killed by a hunter werewolf. There was this silver wolf who cried to the moon when a golden wolf appeared from the sky and promised him something but I don't understand." I said when I remembered something about the silver wolf.
        "Oh my god! Your wolf looks like the silver wolf in my dream.." I said looking in his eyes. He chuckled. "Love, this is Silver Moon, obviously being the Alpha I have the silver wolf." He said. "The she wolf is snow colored but I haven't seen one in my pack." I said. "Wait, I think I remember something about your dream. It's like I have read a book about that in the library. Let's see if it's there." He said. I followed him to the library. He got a ladder to get the book he was comparing my dream to. Shad jumped down with the book when he found it. It was a old book with a silver colored cover and a snowflake symbol in the middle.
Legend of Acacia, the Moon Goddess Favorite Creation. I opened the book and saw exactly what happened in my dream. "Oh my. Why am I dreaming the same thing? It's sad they end up like that." I said sitting on the sofa in the room. "I remember my mother telling me this story when I was a kid. She told me that this happened under the blue moon, that's why there's a legend that if a pup is born on a blue moon, it gets a gift and a curse. That's the reason why every pack don't give birth to pups where there's a blue moon. We don't know where it'll show up, it's the healer like you, a witch and an oracle can say when the blue moon is coming." He said. "So that explains why my father told me not to give birth on a blue moon or to let any female wolf in the pack give birth during the blue moon and asked me to heal them when the delivery happened." I said to Shad. Acacia...
My wolf was feeling uncomfortable with the name. "Are you ready for the wedding?" Shad asked. "Shit! I almost forgot that tonight is our wedding." I said. "You didn't, right?" He asked looking a bit sad. I kissed his cheek. "Of course I didn't. Come on, let's eat. We have a busy day ahead of us." I said before he pulled me in his arms and kissed me deeply. "I can't wait until you're mine tonight." He said as it that sent many chills down my body. Oh my god.