Which caught Louis by surprise, he could not hide how excited he was to learn from the strongest man Lydia has ever known, the so called 'The Last Man Standing' Ivor.

Aylin walked outside of the library, she was just done reading the 'Love At First Sight' book and could not wait to tell Louis about it.

She picked up another adventure book then left the library heading towards his room even though she knew he would not be there.

She likes waiting.

While walking towards Louis's room, she suddenly felt her body shivering and could not move as she heard those footsteps walking towards her.

The vibe coming from that man screamed many words, highlighting 'Hate, Anger and Revenge'.

Her eyes met Leo's cold ones which made her look down immediately, she bowed her head while reminded of her previous king.

They both had similar vibes.

Leo looked at her then thought 'Red hair, I have never seen her before'

Aylin finally realized that she was feeling fear.

Once he walked past her she was finally able to breath before his voice startled her.

''You''

He stopped walking, turned around then asked,

''Are you new?''

''What am I doing this for again?''

Louis asked when he found himself replying to some letters.

''You want to be someone's right hands? this is your first step, I just handed you some of the letters the king has received this week and would like to see how you would think of the issues or proposals written in there if you were the one capable of replying''

Ivor did not show him the Duke's letter and he was not going to send any of Louis's reply since he has already replied to all of those letters.

He knew the second prince was smart and wanted to see it for himself.

Aylin took a deep breath before she turned to face him still looking down.

She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down.

''Yes you highness, I came in a couple of months ago''

Aylin replied.

''And who are you?''

Leo immediately asked.

Aylin had to come up with a reasonable fast reply, she said the first thing that came into her mind which was closer to the truth than what she thought.

''I belong to prince Louis''

'Louis, he has some pretty faces I see'

Leo thought.

A voice interrupted the king right before he spoke again when Edmund ran towards Aylin and hugged her.

''Aylin! do you want to come and play?''

The third prince asked innocently.

she looked back towards the king who was on his way and almost out of sight and so she could finally breath.

Betty felt relieved as well and was glad that she send the little prince in there.

''Let's play Ed!''

Aylin shouted, smiling back at the child who was so excited.

While the hunters had a lot to catch up with, Hawk and Elmer stepped aside and left them alone.

Venator told his old friends some of the events that have happened to him, from his first kill attempt to the prince until his latest one, how Leo kidnapped his Luna and how Elmer forgave him and accepted to keep him by his side.

They were all speechless, what the king has done was a very expected move from him but Elmer's actions were what shocked them most.

''I hate all royalty, I do not remember how many times I have said that''

Venator said looking into their focused eyes.

''But this young man is nothing like what we thought, Lydia finally has the chance for a bright future, we could keep our beloved ones safe without the need of taking away other people's lives''

He then added.

Hearing those words come out of his mouth did move those little hearts, since non of them killed for the joy of it.

It was as if his speech was setting them free and removing a very heavy burden off their shoulders.

Something they have lived with forever.

''So what do you want us to do now?''

Evan asked.

''I want you all to believe in Elmer Kalos and see that he is Lydia's last hope''

Venator replied.