58| "And War Wanarat all mine too."

Start from the beginning

War rolled his eyes playfully but his smile remained. "P'Yin is the sweetest boyfriend." He chuckled, leaning in to press a soft kiss to my lips.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━

After our eventful driving class, I suggested we take a break and treat ourselves to War's favorite chocolate waffle before diving back into his driving practice. As we sat at the cafe, savoring each delicious bite, I couldn't resist teasing him about needing a break after driving for what felt like mere minutes.

"So, Mr. Speed Racer, you know, most people don't need a two-hour rest after such a short drive?" I uttered, winking playfully.

War grinned. "Hey, driving can be exhausting work, okay?" He retorted.

I laughed, shaking my head in mock disbelief. "Well, lucky for you, I'm here to provide moral support and plenty of chocolate waffles to keep my baby going," I replied, reaching across the table to squeeze his hand affectionately.

War's laughter filled the air, blending with the chatter of the cafe patrons as we enjoyed our well-deserved break.

I excused myself to go to the toilet for a moment, leaving War alone at the table. As I returned, I was taken aback to find a stranger standing there, a wide smile plastered on his face as he handed his phone to my precious boyfriend.

I felt a surge of possessiveness rise within me as I watched the man flirt shamelessly with my boyfriend. Every fiber of my being screamed to defend what was rightfully mine.

As I drew closer, I caught the flicker of discomfort in War's eyes, the subtle tension in his posture. My anger flared, hot and fierce. I stepped forward, my voice steady despite the rage boiling beneath the surface. "Excuse me," I interjected sharply. "Is there a reason you are at our table?"

The stranger was taken aback by my sudden intrusion. "Oh, sorry," he stammered. "I just couldn't help but notice how cute your friend is," he added, gesturing towards War with a suggestive wink.

I felt my blood boil at his words, my protective instincts kicking into overdrive. "That's my boyfriend," I snapped as I stared at the intruder. "And I would appreciate it if you kept your comments to yourself."

War slightly adjusted his glasses and held my hand who stood beside him. "P'Yin…"

The stranger hesitated, his gaze lingering on me with a smirk, disbelief flickered in his eyes. "You? His boyfriend?" He scoffed.

My jaw clenched, my patience wearing thin at his dismissive attitude. "Yes, me," I replied firmly, meeting his eyes with steely determination. "Is there a problem with that?"

The stranger's smirk widened. "Well, forgive me for being skeptical," he said. "But you don't exactly look like the type who could keep up with someone like him. I mean, you look like someone who always plays around with girls."

My fists clenched at my sides, struggling to contain the anger bubbling within me. How dare this stranger make such presumptuous judgments about me based on nothing more than appearances?

Taking a deep breath to steady myself, I met the stranger's eyes head-on. "You have no idea who I am or what I'm capable of," I retorted. "And frankly, it's none of your business."

The stranger's smirk persisted as his gaze turned on War with unsettling intensity. "I just love looking at beauty when I see it," he remarked smugly,

"Well, you will have to find someone else to ogle," I snapped with irritation. "Because he's taken by me."

Before I could respond more, War stepped in. "Enough," he said. "P'Yin is my boyfriend and I won't tolerate any disrespect towards my boyfriend."

The stranger's smirk faltered, replaced by a look of uncertainty as he glanced between us. Sensing his discomfort, I held his gaze, my own expression unwavering. The stranger then backed away, casting one last skeptical glance in our direction before disappearing.