19| "P'Yin is always the best!"

SEVERAL DAYS LATER

╰┈➤𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕*ೃ༄

The final exam was looming ominously on the horizon. I knew that I needed to dedicate every ounce of my energy to study but the gravitational pull of P'Yin's presence was an irresistible force that tugged at my attention.

Almost every day, I stayed in P'Yin's room, where he had kindly volunteer to be my tutor. As P'Yin delved into explanations of mathematical theorems and business principles, I felt increasingly difficult to keep my focus on the textbooks and notes spread out in front of me.

Instead of diligently poring over my study materials, I leaned my cheek against my hand, my eyes locked on P'Yin. His handsome face, illuminated by the soft glow of his desk lamp held an undeniable allure. A contented smile would invariably creep across my lips.

My P'Yin is so handsome!!!

I leaned my cheek onto the cool surface of the table, anchoring my view on P'Yin's face. I kept smiling because of P'Yinnn!!! My world was a much brighter place with him in it!!!

"Stop staring at me, Wanarat. Study," he chided, his voice gentle but firm as if attempting to reel my wandering attention back to the task at hand.

I giggled at his reprimand, my cheeks flushing with a rosy hue as I reluctantly turned my gaze back to my own study materials. However, my heart remained aflutter with the warmth of his presence, making it difficult to concentrate on the subject matter at hand.

His features were like an angel, sculpted with precision and framed by the dark waves of his hair. It was impossible not to be captivated by the depth of his presence.

"Warrr," he stressed out his voice, his eyes never leaving the pages of his book.

I pursed my lips. "I just want to look at P'Yin," I mumbled.

"You can always look at me later. Right now, you must focus on your studies, alright?" He gently urged but I shook my head, my grin unabated.

"Nope, I still want to look at P'Yin. P'Yin is sooo handsome," I admitted, prompting him to let out a soft sigh.

Without further argument, he extended his hand towards me. "Come here," he invited and I complied eagerly, rising from my seat and he pulled me onto his lap. His strong arm encircled me.

"Now, let's get down to studying," he said and I bit my lower lip, attempting to restrain my shamelessly affectionate smile and the relentless pounding of my heart.

"But I can't see P'Yin," I protested.

"That's precisely the point, Wanarat. It's time to study. You have been staring at me without starting anything," he admonished gently, resting his cheek against my back.

I sighed dramatically and turned my attention back to my books, though my eyes kept trying to look at P'Yin. "Fine, I will study but only because P'Yin making me."

P'Yin chuckled softly. "Good. That's what I like to hear. Now, what's the subject you are struggling with the most?"

I bit my lip. "Mathematics," I admitted, grinning innocently.

P'Yin raised an eyebrow in mock surprise. "Mathematics, huh? I thought you were the smartest boy in your class."

I pouted. "Well, I used to be but lately it's been a bit challenging."

P'Yin's fingers gently tapped my chin, urging me to look at him. "You know, I was always pretty good at math. I will help you with it."

"P'Yin will do that for me?!" I asked excitedly.