4| "P'Yin kissed me today."

╰┈➤𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕*ೃ༄

The thumping bass and flashing lights greeted us as we entered the nightclub. As I settled into my seat, along with P'Yin's friends, the deafening roar of music and laughter engulfed me.

Despite the vibrant atmosphere that seemed to enthrall everyone around me, an unsettling discomfort began to creep into my bones. The throbbing bass pounded relentlessly, making my heart race in sync with its rhythm. The constant chatter and laughter felt intrusive, invading my personal space and leaving me longing for solace.

"Awww, what are you doing here, War?" P'Jimmy asked, prompting all P'Yin's friends laughing looking at my uncomfortable reaction.

"I follow my P'Yin," I said, almost whispering while adjusting my glasses.

"What do you say? We can't hear you, nerd," P'Krist said. The loud music made him talk in a loud voice.

"Enough. Don't bother him," P'Yin said to his friends before looking at me. "If you feel uncomfortable, we can leave," P'Yin said.

"No, no. I'm okay, P'Yin." I smiled. "I want to accompany P'Yin," I said, grinning happily.

"Auwww so sweetttt," P'Fourth muttered and wrapped his arm around P'Yin. "The nerds want to accompany our prince, huh?" He said and laughter erupted from the people seated at the table, their amused voices filling the air and drawing attention towards me. Their mirth piqued my curiosity, causing me to constantly adjust my big glasses, unsure of what had sparked their amusement.

Hours had elapsed since I sat there, feeling increasingly uncomfortable with my surroundings. Woman after woman approached P'Yin, drawn to his charm like moths to a flame. P'Yin also responded to each of them with sweetness, causing my lips to involuntarily pout.

P'Yin really likes pretty girls...I guess that's the real reason why he did not like me. I'm not good looking like other people.

My reverie was abruptly interrupted when P'Krist proposed that we play a game of truth or dare. Intrigued, I decided to join in the fun. As fate would have it, it was P'Yin's turn to choose and without hesitation, he opted for a dare. P'Krist's eyes gleamed with mischief as he shot me an evil look, hinting at the challenge he had in mind.

"Why-why do you look at me?" I muttered in a low voice while giving a glance at the pretty woman snuggled close to my P'Yin.

"I dare you to kiss War," P'Krist suddenly said, directing the daring challenge at P'Yin.

My eyes widened in surprise, unable to contain my astonishment at P'Krist's audacious suggestion. The table erupted in a mix of laughter, gasps and excited chatter as the group reacted to the unexpected dare. Heat rushed to my cheeks, causing me to blush.

Everyone eagerly awaited P'Yin's response, their voices blending into a cacophony of noise.

"Just a kiss," P'Yin responded and leaned closer, closing the distance between us. He then placed a gentle kiss on my cheek. The sensation sent a rush of warmth through my body, intensifying the crimson hue of my blushing cheeks. Instinctively, I brought my hand up to my cheek, feeling the lingering tingle of his kiss.

P'Yin...P'Yin kissed me!!!! And this is my first kiss!!! P'Yin is my first kiss!!!

"That's not a kiss," P'Krist interjected mischievously. "That's just a peck. I want you to kiss him here." P'Krist pointed to his own lips, sending my eyes widening in surprise.

P'Yin let out an exasperated sigh, rolling his eyes at P'Krist's antics. Before I could fully process the situation, P'Yin leaned in once more, closing the distance until there was only an inch of space left between us. The proximity made my cheeks burn like they were on the verge of exploding, my body and mind electrified with anticipation.