7| "P'Yin is my first love."

╰┈➤𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕*ೃ༄

"P'Yin! P'Yinn, fighting!!!" I screamed with unabashed enthusiasm, my voice echoing across the field as I watched P'Yin and his team warm up before the tournament started. My excitement was palpable as I leaped from the edge of the field, unable to contain my joy.

Oh my goodness, just look at my P'Yin!!! He looked incredibly handsome out there!

"Errr, War. Everyone's looking at you," Reeya said as I eagerly waved the cheerleader pom-poms, showing my support for P'Yin from a distance.

"Just ignore them. I want to support my P'Yin," I responded while waving happily towards P'Yin's direction as he looked in my way. After a second, P'Yin continued his warm up with his team.

"By the way, are you not going to the library? I thought you wanted to study," I said to Reeya, my eyes remained on P'Yin.

"Hmm I'm...not. I also want to watch the tournament," she uttered and I looked at her with a wide smile.

"Yes, you should!!! You will see how marvelous P'Yin is while playing football! My P'Yin is sooo perfect!!!" I could not contain my excitement as I gushed about P'Yin's talents.

"I also bought a flower for P'Yin," I said happily while pointing to a bouquet of red roses that I placed on the bench.

Reeya merely responded with a small, subtle smile, her reaction not quite mirroring my enthusiasm. "Errr, okay," she replied.

As the game progressed into its second half, an hour had already slipped away but my cheers for P'Yin showed no signs of diminishing.

"P'Yinnn! P'Yinn! P'Yinnn!" I shouted happily. My unwavering support was evident as a smile never left my face while I watched him play. However, that smile quickly faded into dismay when out of nowhere, P'Fourth snatched my glasses and pom-poms from mine.

"You are so noisy, nerddd," P'Fourth sneered, his words accompanied by the laughter of P'Yin's friends who found amusement in my predicament.

"P'Fourthhh, please give back my glasses. I can't see P'Yin clearly," I uttered, reaching out to take it from him. But P'Fourth effortlessly pushed my head away, his height advantage making it a simple task for him to overpower me.

"Do you realize that people are getting annoyed with your voice?" P'Fourth said and I attempted to take my glasses but once again, he pushed me harshly until I almost fell to the ground

"Reeya, could you please help me take my glasses? I can't see P'Yin clearly," I pleaded, hoping for help but Reeya only responded with an awkward smile, making it clear that she did not want to get involved in the situation.

Laughter filled the air as the people around us found amusement in the unfolding scene. "Give back my glasses, phiii," I demanded.

"Take it if you want," P'Fourth said and instantly run away with my glasses.

"Phiii!!!" Without a moment's hesitation, I chased after him, my steps quickening as I called out his name repeatedly.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━

This was not the first time I was subjected to pranks due to my naive behavior and openness about my sexuality. Unfortunately, I had never quite figured out how to stand up for myself or fight back.

And in this moment, the pattern repeated itself. As I followed P'Fourth into the restroom to take my glasses, the other P'Yin's friends appeared out of nowhere, ambushing me with a basket of water. The liquid cascaded over my head, leaving me drenched and caught off guard.