17| "I like it because P'Yin became my first."

╰┈➤𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕*ೃ༄

As I slowly stirred from my slumber, my froggy gaze fixated on the clock resting on the nightstand beside my bed. The luminous digits glowed, revealing that it was 7.30 am. However, the tranquility of the moment was swiftly disrupted as I instinctively shifted, my eyes scanning the empty space beside me.

"P'Yin?"

My mind raced with conflicting emotions, an uncertainty and apprehension. I could not help but wonder if P'Yin left after our intimate moments last night. The vivid memory of his kisses, his tender embrace and the heartfelt praises he lavished upon me still lingered in my mind. It had been a night of undeniable passion and intensity, leaving me with a sense that he genuinely enjoyed every moment of it. But...what if P'Yin hate me after this?

I could not quite remember how many rounds we did last night but each thrust and caress had been filled with a fervor that was both exhilarating and overwhelming. It was only when my body had reached its limits, surrendering to fatigue and sensory overload that P'Yin had finally ceased our passionate moment.

I drifted into slumber shortly after that, succumbing to the blissful exhaustion that washed over me. It was then that I became aware of P'Yin's tender ministrations as he cleansed and cared for my body. But now, the sense of foreboding returned, casting a shadow over the memories of our shared passion. I could not shake the nagging fear that P'Yin might be experiencing remorse or regret for the events that happened.

What...what if P'Yin hate me?

I reluctantly pushed aside the warm embrace of my cozy blankets and climbed out of bed. The room felt colder without P'Yin's presence as if his absence had sucked away the warmth that enveloped us. My bare feet met the cool, smooth surface of the floor.

"Awww, my ass," I groaned, my hand instinctively caressing my lower back in an attempt to alleviate the stiffness.

And then, the door swung open with an unexpected creak. There stood P'Yin. His eyes widened in surprise and without a moment's hesitation, he placed a plastic bag he was carrying onto the nearby table and hurried towards me.

"Where are you going?" He asked, his hands gently guiding me to sit back down on the edge of the bed. There was an unmistakable worry etched into his features.

I blinked, momentarily taken aback by the unexpected appearance of P'Yin. My initial grogginess slowly gave way to confusion as I tried to process the situation.

"I...I was just getting up," I mumbled in a low tone. "Where is P'Yin going?" I asked.

He let out a soft sigh and reached out to caress my back with gentle strokes. "I'm going to buy some medicine for you," he said. "You need to take it. It's your first time and well...we did so many rounds last night," he added.

I slowly nodded, my head bowed as I fiddled with my fingers, my mind racing with a tornado of emotions. The intensity of our encounter last night still lingered in my memory. But there was something else, a sense of vulnerability and uncertainty that gnawed at my thoughts.

"P'Yin...don't hate me?" I asked, my voice trembling with insecurity. The fear of rejection looms large in my heart and I worry about the consequences of my actions.

"Hate you? For what?" P'Yin responded.

He then lowered himself to sit on the edge of the bed and held my hand, his eyes locking onto mine. Silence hung in the air for a moment, pregnant with unspoken thoughts and emotions.

"P'Yin...don't regret it?" I asked carefully.

"And you, do you regret it?" He asked, his tone gentle yet probing.