5| "Susu naaa, P'Yin. I love P'Yin."

╰┈➤𝐘𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕*ೃ༄

"Woaaa, we heard our prince kissed a nerdy last night," Mook said teasingly while bumping her arm on mine.

"Shut up. Just eat your breakfast," I grumbled annoyingly.

After War unexpectedly went missing and bought all those items for me, we had not really discussed the kiss much. I simply sent him back and he continued to wear his usual smile. It was evident that he had overheard my conversation with Krist about our kiss but he made a conscious effort to hide any traces of it, maintaining his cheerful demeanor as he smiled at me.

"You want to know something, Yin? The nerd did not stop smiling after you kissed him," Jimmy said while laughing. "He kept touching his lips like a stupid."

Jimmy shook his head amusingly. "He must think that the kiss meant something. Such a stupid kid. Did he think you are gay like him," he muttered, followed by the laughter from all of my friends at the table.

"But—" Fourth glanced around to ensure no one was listening, then leaned closer to us. "Do you think the nerd is, well, somewhat good looking?" He whispered.

"Awww, do you have a crush on him?" Krist teased, laughter lacing his words.

Fourth responded with an eye roll, coupled with a disgusted expression. "Of course not," he retorted. "But..." He shrugged nonchalantly. "For one night stand, maybe it could work. He does have a sexy physique," he said while repeatedly raising his eyebrows. "But well, I'm not gay, okay."

Krist chuckled. "Imagine he moans your name. Ahhh P'Fourth ahhh phi ahhh," Krist murmured, making me hiss and I gathered all my belongings.

What a stupid topic to talk about.

"I will go now. See you guys in class," I said while waving at them.

"Awww, Yinnn. It's still early," Mook grumbled but I just continued to walk away.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Ding Ding Ding

While in the midst of class, my phone's ringing interrupted the silence, signaling a new message. I glanced at the notification, discovering that it was a message from War.

"P'Yinnn, can I join P'Yin for lunch today >,<?" He asked.

"Just join. You never asked before," I replied.

"Okay, P'Yin!!! I love P'Yin!!!" He responded, making me shake my head and put my phone aside, continuing to focus on the lecture.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━

As I ate with my friends in the cafeteria, War approached our table wearing a wide smile. However, he was not alone this time. He had brought someone with him, a stranger whom I had never seen before.

"The nerd is coming," Jimmy whispered, barely able to contain his laughter as he observed War's exuberant expression.

"Hello, P'Yinnn!!!" War greeted me cheerfully, his enthusiasm undeterred.

I responded with a nonchalant hum, watching as War took a seat in front of me, motioning for the stranger to join him. Curiosity stirred within me, wondering who this newcomer was.

"This is Reeya, my new classmate. Say hi to Reeya everyone," War's cheerful voice resonated through the air and in response, my friends began greeting that new girl enthusiastically. It was obvious that the person's good looks played a part in drawing their attention and sparking their warm reception.