1| "P'Yinnn, P'Yinnn!"

╰┈➤𝐘𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕*ೃ༄

"P'Yinnn!!!"

This voice again, he kept shouting my name happily while running towards me, which made me let out a soft sigh.

"P'Yinnn, P'Yinnn," he said while giggling and followed my steps. All I could do was maintain a flat expression and keep walking towards the field as there was nothing I could do to stop this person, he kept calling my name and following me like a puppy whenever he saw me.

Yeah, this person, Wanarat Ratsameerat. Five years had passed since he confessed his feelings to me and I could without a doubt say that I rejected him because I had zero interest in him. Now, even though I'm in my fifth semester and he has already begun his third semester, this kid never stops trying to make me fall for him. He even went to the same university as me and for sure the same course as well.

Everyday, he would join my friends and I for breakfast in the cafeteria without any shame, talking non stop and in the evening, he would sit at the edge of the field with the reason he wanted to accompany me for football training. If I could count, I already told him I didn't like him more than 50 times but this kid still put a smile on his face and said that times will change everything. There was no point arguing with him, so I simply let him do whatever he wanted and continued with my life as if it was nothing.

"I had a test this morning, P'Yin. And you know what? I don't think I can get a good mark. I can't even answer an easy question," he said while pretending to cry and adjusting his big glasses.

I gave him a quick glance and continued to walk.

"Maybe because I'm busy sleeping and lazy to study." He giggled with his own words.

I cast a quick glance at him once more. I could not figure out why this kid was always smiling. Since I have known him during high school, he has not shed a tear, not even once. All I have ever seen is his cheerful smile. Even when I rejected him, he still put a smile on his face, leaving me wondering if he was heartbroken or not.

"Then, study hard," I replied briefly.

"Will P'Yin marry me if I study hard and get a good job?" He asked with bright eyes, making me let out a sigh.

It was not the first time he had brought up marriage. How could he talk about marrying me when I did not even like him? This kid had absolutely no shame.

Do you want to hear one of the most embarrassing things he made me feel? During the sotus activity as my group was in charge of, the juniors were asked to describe their ideal future selves in 10 years and this kid, War, loudly said that he would see me and him getting married.

Ignoring other people who laughed at him at the time, he kept smiling while showing me a mini love, not giving a damn about all the students there. Because of that day, most of the people in our faculty already know his feelings towards me. He seemed to relish the attention he receives when others know of his feelings for me and kept calling him a gay boy.

"I will marry P'Yin one day," he muttered when he got no response from me.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━

"The nerdy boy doesn't come today?" Fourth asked me while we were eating breakfast at the cafeteria and noticed that the kid didn't join us today.

I shrugged and continued to eat. Well, no one invited him to join us, he was simply being shameless and eating with us, so there was no reason for me to care.

"He is already in semester three but he still doesn't give up, huh?" Jimmy chuckled. "You really don't like him, Yin?" He asked teasingly.

"No," I replied briefly.