12| "I won't let anyone else touch me except P'Yin."

╰┈➤𝐘𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕*ೃ༄

Experiencing the sensation of kissing War filled me with unparalleled bliss, surpassing any other feeling I have ever encountered. The gentle pressure of my lips against his brings a profound sense of solace, enriching every aspect of my existence. The lingering anger that once consumed me has gradually dissipated, fading into oblivion.

"Mmm, P'Yin..."

As our lips intertwined, I delicately nibbled on his enticing bottom lip, savoring its tender texture. The weight of my desire intensifies as I tug on his lip, eliciting an impassioned moan that resonates deep within my being. The absence of that euphonious sound had left a void within me and now its return filled me with overwhelming elation.

Without hesitation, I daringly explored the depths of his mouth. Engulfing it with fervor, I revel in the sweet intimacy of our connection, a passionate dance of tongues that sends electrifying waves coursing through my body. In response to this intoxicating sensation, I instinctively drew him closer, our bodies melding together in a desperate yearning for closeness as I made him straddled me.

I persisted in passionately kissing him, causing him to moan in a way that showed he was unsure of how to respond, yet clearly enjoying the experience. His moans only fueled my desire further, prompting me to firmly hold the back of his neck with my hand to ensure he would not back away.

As our tongues gradually disengage, I released his tongue from my embrace, momentarily capturing the essence of our entangled desires.

"Phi...P'Yin..." He looked at me with cloudy eyes, so I was.

I gently ran my fingers over his cheek while carefully taking off his glasses. Our eyes met and I sensed my heart racing as if it could surge at any moment. With each passing moment, my heart thumped with a vibrant intensity.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered, causing his face to blush as he attempted to look away but I firmly held his face in place.

"You love me, hm?" I inquired, almost inaudible.

He slowly nodded. "I love P'Yin," he replied, making my lips turn into a tiny smile.

Immediately, I embraced him with intense passion, pressing my lips against his once more and gently slipping my tongue into his mouth when he welcomed me. I could never, ever become used to the sensation of kissing him and the profound effect it had on me when he reciprocated the kiss.

Moving from his lips, I planted kisses along his jawline, gradually making my way to his ears where I playfully nibbled and sucked on his earlobe. In response, he let out a deep groan and leaned into me. His hands caressed my back with a gentle touch, causing delightful goosebumps to form on my skin.

"Phi-P'Yin...wait-umphhh...ahhh..."

Continuing my exploration, I proceeded to suck on his neck and delicately bit down, prompting a moan of pleasure from him. The sound of his satisfaction sent a rush of blood coursing through my body, particularly to my lower regions. My kisses persisted as I placed them all over his neck, engaging in a combination of sucking, licking and biting which elicited fervent moans from him.

"Only I can kiss you like this. Remember that," I groaned against his skin while starting to unbutton his shirt.

I was consumed by a cloudy mind with only one clear desire, to experience intimacy with him for the first time, ensuring that he felt it and that no one else could come close to him but me.

As I completely unbuttoned his shirt, I sensually traced my tongue and lips along his chest, specifically focusing on his right nipple. I gently bit and pulled on it, thinking it could be his sensitive spot. His reaction was immediate, arching his back and gripping my hair. I gave equal attention to his other nipple while using my fingers to stimulate the one I had just made hard.