𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿:- 21

Let's continue......

Jungkook is sitting inside his office he called his brother just few minutes ago to come to his cabin. There is a man standing infront of his desk.

He is kai both Jungkook and Taehyung right hand man. Suddenly taehyung office door open with bang Jungkook enter and sit beside his brother.

"So find something" taehyung demanded.

"Actually there is a problem there is no clue who invented that chip. It seems like the person doesn't exist. It can be he is death or his identity is kept hidden. But with my research I'm sure it is someone from underworld but which group that's it's difficult to find" kai said.

"How are you sure it's from underworld" Jungkook asked.

"Because this incident has been happened before through my investigation there are few people who died this way. And all of them have some connection to underworld. But which group I'm still investigating" Kai Said

"It's not done by any small group..... kai find out how many strong and powerful groups are there in underworld" Jungkook said.

"Even I have some connection to underworld..... I know few people who own me" taehyung said there is a killing intent in his eyes.

kai suddenly shudder with the coldness that is evading from the two brothers. He is working for them for very long but even he couldn't get habituated with the coldness that this two brothers have around them.

Jungkook look towards his watch "it seems meeting is over I shall take my leave"

"Hey....where are you leaving who said meeting is over" taehyung shouted feeling bewilder.

wife" Jungkook said with poker face.

"YOU...we are discussing the plan here" taehyung couldn't believe his brother since his brother fell in love he is acting weirdly.

Kai on the other side puked blood since when did Jungkook have a wife.

"I trust you tae.....bye" and with that Jungkook left the room.

Jimin is in his house. After he started working in Jeon enterprise he started to live separately from his parents. It was not easy for him to convinced his parents but after lots of begging and convincing they agreed.

The problem with his dad is even though he like Jungkook he couldn't fathom the fact that his child grown up and giving importance to another man in his life other than him.

Jimin is wearing a pyjama and hello kitty top. he is in the kitchen and baking muffins. He is in a lot of stress lately because of Jaemin so in order to keep his mind busy he thought of baking after all baking is a therapy for jimin

Suddenly his door bell rings. He goes out to open the door. Before he could see who's the person a pair of lips fall on his lips at first he panicked but after smelling Jungkook cologne jimin relaxed.

Behind them a voice come " God!!! seriously I didn't came here to see this...argh!!!!!! my eyes.....my eyes"
Both of them break apart. Jimin shocked seeing the person.

"Taehyung" -jungkook

"Taehyung....what are you doing here....how do you know my address" Jimin said looking aback. Then he narrow his gaze at Jungkook

"And kook how do you get to know where I live.... I don't remember telling you". Jimin asked

Both the brothers standing there like kids as if they have stolen cookies.

"Well brother in law I kind of heard yoongi and you talking about the place you where planning to shift.....and I kind of told brother"
Tae said by smiling awkwardly and placing his hand at the back of his head suddenly felt coldness that his brother emitting.

"Taehyung what are you doing here" Jungkook feel like killing his brother to spoil his time with his wife.

Author:- he's man dude say husband

Jungkook:- I call him wife do you have problem 🥶

Author:- cold bastard 😑

"Brother in law I missed you and brother so i came here to spend time with you" tae said giving puppy dog eyes look..."

by the way sister in law I smell food .....do you bake something" tae said totally ignoring Jungkook..... he is not ready to face his brother wrath.

Jimin sweetly smile at him and see said "yes ...I bake some choco chip muffins, some vanilla muffins...I have made a lot..do you want to try it"

Tae greedily agreed after all he is so hungry and who says no to food.

Inside the house....

"Damn brother in law I feel like kissing your hand....this is the best muffins I had after a long time" Tae praised Jimin totally forgetting his brother who's mood is ruining minute by minute.

Shut up .....eat .....and leave" Jungkook said glaring at tae.

Jimin is sitting at the dinning table feeling amused by watching brothers bickering....."kookie it's alright..... and tae feel free to eat and be comfortable"

"Yes... Yes brother in law....just look at my brother how is he bullying me" tae fake cry.

Gosh who would believe that Jeon brothers could bicker like child. They are going to puke blood seeing them like this jimin thought.

Jungkook on the hand harden his glare on tae.

"Gezz brother did your panty got twisted .....I'm leaving...I won't be a third wheel anymore.... by the way brother in law I'm taking this muffins with me" tae  sweetly smile at Jimin.

Jimin chuckle at tae antics "Sure ...let me pack some for you".After 10 minutes tae leave. Jimin move his head to look towards Jungkook who is sitting and sulking like a kid.

"What happen to you" Jimin asked raising his one eyebrow.

Jungkook grab his hand pull towards him and make him sit on his lap "Baby ....you are ignoring me"

Jimin bewilder with what Jungkook said and asked "When did I ignored you"

"Just now ...all your attention was on my brother" Jungkook grumbled.

"He is was hungry ....so I was giving him some muffins ...don't tell me you are jealous of your own brother.... gosh" jimin narrow his eyes on Jungkook.

"My sweet jiminee , mochi  your attention should always on me....I'm very jealous man when it comes to my partner....baby I'm hungry... feed me" Jungkook said looking at jimin intensely and he pulled him too close as they could feel each other breaths.

Jimin got captivate by Jungkook eyes. he take a muffin from the plate and feed Jungkook. After feeding Jungkook. Jungkook Caresse jimin's cheek with right hand he pull jimin chin's upwards

"Now I'm hungry for something else" said that he looking towards his lips their is a desire on his eyes and with that he kissed him

After some minutes both Jimin and Jungkook lying naked on bed. Jungkook is sucking Jimin's neck. "Kookah you are going to leave a mark...it...it's hectic to hide the mark" jimin said moaning.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜