Chapter:-7

Let's continue.....

Jimin in a club well he's not party type person but yoongi's so much of forcing he gave in. He wearing a black outfit with deep neck and jewelry

(Outfit)

Jimin:- Uff this heal shoes that are killing me don't get mewrong I do like to dress up but when I'm in a mood

wrong I do like to dress up but when I'm in a mood. And right now I also want to  want to sleep.

Actually they are here because they are meeting yoongi's childhood friend  josh he is an architecture.

Yoongi :- "jimin lose up don't be nervous he is a nice person and what if something goes on between you.... with this fine a.s.s no guy will let you go"

Jimin :- "yoongi ! don't you have filter in your mouth"

Yoongi:- "Nope. Let's go let's dance"

In the same club jimin isn't aware that the two devils sitting inside a VIP room.

Other side...

Jungkook is pissed off because of his brother who arrived today.

He is hating the scent of those women and mens surrounding him giggling . Jungkook brother is sitting infront of him surrounded with girls. The temperature of the room is getting colder by minute.

One of the woman is bold enough to sit on the l.a.p of Jungkook but before she could put her hands around him she push down to floor....

Jungkook:- "F.u.c.k off.... don't you try to touch me....all of you get your a.s.s and get out of this room OUT!" NOW taehyung said to them !!!

Taehyung chuckle "well girls and boys you all heard it,  out"....this girl were so shocked that couldn't digest what just happened and one by one everyone of them get out of the room.

After being alone in the room for few minutes taehyung broke the silence "So how's the project devil is going on"

Project devil is a confidential project that only Jungkook brother and his team who is working on this project knows about. Jungkook have weapons and arms business that only his brother and best friend who is also his partner in this business knows about.

The project devil is about a deadly weapon which is in progress with the permission of government. This weapon will make the
military or country stronger.

And this information can't be leak out if it leaks in the underworld god knows the chaos that will take place.

Jungkook glare at his brother "taehyung not here"

Suddenly his eyes fell on the boy dancing with another boy. The boy is Jimin , he narrow his eyes and tighten his grip on glass.

Taehyung sitting infront of his brother observing his behaviour he follow the direction where his brother looking at he smirked and thought "it seems this time I'm going to get my brother in law".

Suddenly Jungkook notice Jimin  talking with a guy and walking away from dance floor. He stood up and walk towards his direction. Behind him

Teahyung :- "brother!

Taehyung shouted he understand that his brother for the first time in his feeling threatened for a guy smirking he follow his
brother after all he can't miss the drama.

Jimin is having fun with his best friend unaware of the devil who is stalking him.

Jimin:- "yoongi I'm tired now I want to sit ....this shoes are killing me now".

Suddenly Josh came towards him he is a nice guy and good looking as well. He and yoongi were basically used to be neighbours and studied in the same school. Right now he is working in a big firm.

"Jimin" josh call his name

Jimin:- "Yes Josh".

" wanna have some drinks "Josh asked.

Jimin:- "yeah why not anyway I'm tired..... Yoongi wanna join us"

"Naa" yoongi replied.

They left yoongi there and move towards the bar.

Jimin:- "So Josh how's work...liking your firm"

Josh:- "Yeah I'm liking my job it's been 6 months since i join this firm....by the way don't mind my question but are you dating someone?"

Jimin:- "It's alright and no I'm not dating anyone"

"Good that means I can hit on you" Josh said grinning.

Jimin chuckle.

Jimin thought:-i  don't know why but I feel like someone is looking at me a presence behind me. Suddenly I felt

??:- " It seems you are enjoying your date Jimin

Jimin think:- I recognize this voice it's Jungkook. I turn around and see him .What he is doing here.
"Jungkook what are you doing here"
I said looking at him bewilder.

Jungkook ignored Jimin question while glaring he asked " Did your parents know that you have come to meet your date that too in club"

Jimin anger risen up" Mr Jungkook if I remember I don't think I need to declare you about my private life, where I go and what I do specially to you"

"Certainly you don't need to tell me but I'm asking did your parents know" Jungkook ask his expression darken each time jimin answer him back.

He don't know why he is hating to see Jimin dating other guys except him. This possessiveness he never felt in his life.

Jimin thought this guy who the hell does he think of himself and then said"Well I think I'm an adult and as a responsible citizen I can do whatever I like Idon't need my parents permission for everything
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue.....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜