𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿:- 16

Let's continue....

Inside the Dungeon.....

Two men sitting across the man knelling and begging for his life.

"Please please spare me ....I seriously don't know" - unknown

One have an evil look in his eyes "Do think we jeon brothers are the fools. Tell me I'm asking you nicely right now " looking Menacingly towards man "Tell me why did you betray me ..

..WHY" Jungkook shouted.... "Who did you giving the information... who"

"I don't know what are you talking about I have a family please leave me" man said crying

Taehyung sigh as he walk towards the man and grab his throat putting revolver over his head" you are testing my patience .....I have several other ways to get
answer....Guards pull out his nails"

"Please....no no no...please " man begged

"Ahhhhhh.....Ahhhhh" man crying in pain one by one guard pulling his nails out. After not getting any answer torture continues guards after pulling nails started to break his fingers one by one. The man is howling in pain....he seems like he is going to pass out from pain.

"Pour cold water he is going to pass out" Jungkook order it

Cold water pour over him....his body jerked suddenly..... he is breathing heavily.

"So.....going to answer or want to get torture" Jungkook said looking intensely at him

I tell ... I tell" man said howling in pain "I got a call from someone he said he had kidnapped my wife and son and if you wanted your family to save ....do as I say".........

"He wanted to get information about project devil ....I worked outside the lab ..so in order to get information I killed one of the team member to use his finger prints and get inside the lab .....but-"

"but the formula is placed inside the locker which cannot be open without our consent ....you fool do you think it's easy to steal from us without letting us know" a mad glint appeared in the eyes of taehyung. He smirked " even if it gets into wrong hand it had a sensor which self destruct it."

"Now tell us who you are working for" taehyung shouted at his face.

Man trembled "He ....he-" suddenly a foam came out of his mouth...he coughed but no voice came out.....and just like that he died with foam and coming out from his mouth...eyes open.

Both Jungkook and tae look at each other don't know what happens

Today is jeon 100 years annual celebration.

Many celebrities, politicians, business men came. Jeon enterprise is one of renown enterprise. It is said that jeon used to had connection with royalties from ancient times. It's an honour to be part of prestige parties thrown by Jeon.

So nobody miss the chance to throw away the invitation. They come in hope of making connection. Everyone of them were dressed in their best outfit.

Outside reporters taking as many shot, taking interview of the people coming to be part of celebration. They are not allowed inside whatever news they want to cover they can from the outside. But the reporters trying to get inside to get the glims of party. Because of which the security tighten double.

Inside the hall.....

Jimin arrived with his parents. Many people were looking at him nobody could recognise his identity. Jimin lost his weight a lot and didn't came out in news after his transformation due to which nobody could recognise him.

Jimin wore a red outfit it made him look elegant yet seductive. Men or women were looking at him in lust some where ready to approach him to make him their husband/ wife. Some people in appreciation some
were in jealousy

 Some people in appreciation somewere in jealousy

Outfit

J

imin went to greet Jeon Hoseok. He beautifully smile at him "Congratulations Mr Jeon".

Hoseok surprised looking at jimin  even he couldn't recognise him. "Damn..... Namjoon your both children are really beautiful"

"They are growing way too fast" Namjoon said grumpily.

Hoseok chuckle "one of the disadvantage of having beautiful child. They grow way too fast"

Many people were peeking to hear about this new boy. They were surprised when...

Many people were peeking to hear about this new boy. They were surprised when they come to know that it is actually elder son of Park. He really turn into beautiful swam from ugly duckling. (He's always beautiful but all time hide it toxic society)

Jimin excused himself from their conversation. And went to get a fruit punch. Jimin have zero alcohol tolerance so he refraining himself in order not to make a fool of himself. He is standing at the corner observing the party looking out for Jungkook...

Suddenly a man approach him.... "Hey..... I'm Francis from Lee family ....would like to have a dance"

Before Jimin.could answer ....a hand grab his waist from behind... "No....he's taken"

Francis face paled he awkwardly smile "I didn't know he is your man....if I know ...I wouldn't have approach him Mr jeon"

Jungkook takes jimin hand and take him to dance floor. He hold his waist and Jimin take a support of his shoulder. Both of them lost each other eyes not care about other...

"You know jimin I feel like ripping every person's eye who is looking at you .... and when franchee guy try to approach you ...I feel like burying him on the spot" Jungkook said with the killer intent in his eyes.

Jimin finds Louis jealousy amusing "His name is Francis not franchee"

"whatever" Jungkook scoffed.

"aww ...you look cute when you get jealous" jimin said smirking.

"Yes jimin ...I'm a jealous... I don't like anyone looking at what's mine" with that Jungkook pull jimin towards him and kiss him infornt of everyone.

"Hey...hey....hey.....hobi look at your son....how dare he....kissing my son... that punk...I will kill him" Namjoon said feeling a rage

Hobi chuckle holding Namjoon tightly.... " Relax I know my son....he is already considering jimin his husband or we say wife..... He is just claiming his men"

At the other corner both the twins looking shocked seeing their brother putting up a show infront of everyone. It's the first time in their life their brother behave out of the box for a boy. Both of them grin feeling happy for their brother.

At the other end of the party a woman hold on glass tightened she is non other than............. Jaemin.

Author:- ye lo klesi aagyi....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue...
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜