𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿- 18 🔞

Let's continue.....

Jimin is totally lost in the pleasure that Jungkook giving him. He started to play with nipple "Ahhh... Jungkook" Jimin moan.

Jungkook took right nipple in his mouth and started to suck his like baby....twirling his tongue around his nipple. He continued for some minutes.

Then he took him other nipple and paid the same attention did. Jimin moaning loudly "Jungkook...Ahhh"

Jimin grab Jungkook hair and push him further towards himself. They again started kissing this time softly...... Jimin  started to open his shirt button one by one.

During their kissing session "You are wearing too much clothes" Jimin pouted while complaining. Jungkook chuckle and remove his shirt.

Jimin throat dried seeing Jungkook well sculpted body, he is not bulky but have firm biceps, chest and Six packs. Jimin's mouth hang up "This......is...real" Jimin shudder looking at his abs.

Jungkook laugh loudly" touch it all you want.....I'm yours baby" Jungkook huskily said looking intensely at Jimin. He took his hand and make him touch his chest moving down to his abs then slowly down to his erection which is cover with boxer "see Jimin how hard you have made me...I'm losing my mind with you"

Suddenly Jungkook remove his outfit. Jimin is only in his panties.
Jungkook see him and said "panties"

Jimin become embarrassed and say while flushed " I'm different from other men you not disgusting with me"

Jungkook see him with love " about you I'm not disgusting about anything love you are my everything and I love your soul"

He slowly remove his panty but jimin took his hand to stop him...."Jungkook we are going too fast".

*Jimin is half man and half women you all know because of time travel so that's why he different from others and about men pregnant is common but 2 or 3 % males are pregnant who is special*

"Shh.....jimin....I won't do something you are not ready for" Jungkook said looking at jimin eyes. "Do you trust me" ....Jimin heart is beating really fast....he is captivate by Jungkook dark eyes and nodded.

Jungkook remove his panty. He then put his one finger on him clitoris and started rubbing it. Jimin's body shock with sudden touch. Jungkook put one inside him vagina and started to pull out and in.

Then he add second finger and to thrust in and out. Jimin's whole body trembling said "Something happening to my body Jungkook ...Ahhh... Jungkook" jimin moaning loudly.

"Jungkook"

"Jungkook"

"Jiminee....baby....you are getting orgasm baby...say my name baby....call my name" Jungkook said sucking jimin's neck while thrusting his finger faster. "Ahhh....aahhh.. Jungkookkk.....jun....kookmm" Jimin moaning his name

"Cum...baby....you are going to cum" Jungkook saw said while trusting his fingers and sucking his neck

"ahhhhh..... Jungkookkkk" jimin shouted loudly suddenly a milky liquid come out of his vagina. Jimin  is breathing became fast. He is suddenly feeling tired. He doesn't know when he fall sleep.

Jungkook kiss his forehead then clean his thighs and  go to bathroom and do some businesses then went inside the blanket. Soon they are sleeping soundly with arms on each other.

Inside the party. ....

Both the family trying to find jimin and Jungkook. But they were nowhere to be found.

Namjoon is getting annoyed minute by minute "I'm going to kill your son if he makes my son pregnant before marriage " he said giving death glare to hobi.

Hobi chuckle "well I can't wait to be grandpa" he said grinning towards his best friend.

Inside Jungkook bedroom next morning....

Both of them sleeping arms in arms. Jimin eyes flutter and she woke up but as he tries to move he couldn't as Jungkook wrap up his leg and arm around him holding tight.

Jimin look at Jungkook face. He look so innocent and peaceful when he sleep, jimin doesn't know for how long he is watching Jungkook.

"You know it's a bad habit to stare and not doing anything" Jungkook eyes open looking amuse. Jimin face flushed all the images of their intimacy come back. He tries to cover the blanket around him but fails as Jungkook hold on his waist
tighten.

"It's not like I haven't seen anything..." Jungkook push jimin under him "don't hide from me baby" Jungkook murmur huskily

"Jungkook....we are getting late for office" Jimin shudder feeling shy.

"Well....I'm the boss...who is going to question me" Jungkook smirked.

Jimin pouted "well unlike you I'm the employee and if I get late my boss will fired me"

"such a cruel boss" Jungkook replied feeling amused.

Suddenly jimin feel something hard poking his thigh. Jimin body turn red thinking what it is. Jungkook feeling very amused seeing him looking like tomato.

Jungkook grab jimin suddenly and carry him towards bathroom. Jimin  shrieked "where are you taking me?" while trying to wrap blanket around him but failing.

"Shower" Jungkook replied in duh tone.

"I can shower by myself...you pervert" jimin shouted feeling shy.
Jungkook smirked "let me show you how much pervert I can be" and with that bathroom door shut with a bang.

Jimin big eyes looking at Jungkook dick in shock. It's a first time she saw jungkook naked "how it is going to fit in me"

Jungkook chuckle "it will.....now come here jimin"

"No....you don't know how to control yourself"jimin complain like a child

Jungkook laugh "I won't do anything I promise" cooing him like a child.

But the promise soon got broken.

One hour later.....

"It's all your fault we are late" jimin grumbled feeling annoyed by him.

Jungkook only smirked "well you weren't complaining in the bathroom"

"you....you..you" jimin shudder don't know what to say.

*Don't think to much Jimin still was virgin*

Author:- And yah I don't have any hobi water because hobi take my water and say me give him grand children 😩😩😩 so my pervert readers go and study because you all are single like me 😌
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue.....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜