𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿:- 12

Let's continue...

It's been more than 2 days since Jungkook return to office from business trip but he's not come office. Jimin is bother by not seeing Jungkook.

It never happened before and Jungkook is not a type of person to miss office. He got to know from Jennie that he had already return the day before then why he hasn't come to office today.

With this thought he finish the papers that has been given by jennie then went to see jennie in order to know about Jungkook.

He went to Jennie cabin and went inside without knocking. He was horrified just what he saw.

Jennie on the desk and in between her legs their is man and they where kissing.

Jimin gasp "Shit! I'm sorry"

They broke apart "Jimin ....it's okay" Jennie said adjusting her dress .... with awkward smile

"He's is my husband Kai he works in it department"

Jimin give a polite nod he scratching his head back return the nod.

"I'm really sorry jennie I should have knocked" -jimin

"It's alright,... so you have anything to say"- Jennie

"oh yes, I want to return this document could you just check if it's alright" -jimin

"Yes sure." -jennie

After giving the documents jimin is still standing there. The couple were giving him weird look"

is there anything else " jennie said.

"I...... .... just want to know why haven't Mr jeon didn't come to office is everything alright"

Jennie was surprised by jimin question after all it's obvious for long he tired to ignore Jungkook.

"well..... Mr.jimin ..Mr jeon is sick that's why -jennie

"Oh OK .... I will return to my work" jimin give them an awkward smile and left the cabin.

Inside the cabin.

"Well darling let's continue.... I'm still horny" Kai grunted.

Jennie narrow her eyes "You mister behave yourself.... god knows what he would have seen if he arrive any late" Jennie face become red.

Kai chuckle " darling forget about that lets continue I have already locked the door".

"But-" before Jennie could object kai kissed her.

On the other side.....

Jimin is trying very hard to concentrate on his work but he couldn't all he could think about is Jimin.

"Why are you getting so bother jimin anyway you don't want to do anything with that man" Jimin murmur.

But how much he try to focus his mind and heart is not settling. So he leave the office.

Nottinghill Residence

This is where Jungkook live. The house in this locality have very tight security. This luxurious place that can only few people could afford. It consists of 12 villa and each villa consist of one swimming pool, parking area and garden area.

Each villa is built on quite distance from each other so that one could enjoy their private space. This Residence is so big that a small town could be formed.

Jimin is standing outside Jungkook villa contemplating to ring the bell or not. He doesn't know what excuse he would give. After thinking for long time he ring the bell.

Jungkook open the door he is looking really pale there is dark circles under his eyes. He was surprised by seeing jimin.

"Jimin..." -jungkook

Jimin is awkwardly standing there, his throat dried, don't know what excuse to give...

"Hi..." - Jimin said he wave his hand awkwardly.

Jungkook is standing at the thresholds totally surprised by Jungkook sudden visit.

"well.... sir ...I ...well" jimin couldn't find any excuse.

Jungkook suddenly realise jimin standing outside of his home and invited him.

Jimin was somewhere curious to know how Jungkook home look like or what he really look like when he is in his private space. Jimin find his house really neat and tidy no doubt he have serious OCD he thought.

His gaze fell on several bowls of instant noodles... it seems like there is something which Mr perfect doesn't know....

"Mr Jungkook you didn't hired any cook  -jimin

"I did....but she is on a leave ...she went to her town to visit her family" - Jungkook

"oh.... Mr jeon you should have called and delivery something healthy instant noodles are not good -jimin

Jungkook is delighted to know that jimin started to care for him...a sudden warmth spread in his heart.....he feels like in his dull boring and lonely life have found some spark.

He usually live a life like a robot only working....but know he look forward to a day to see jimin's face. He himself doesn't know when he became so important to him.

The first time he saw him and  he has the first time felt something inside him.....a feeling he couldn't describe. And observing jimin for one month he couldn't get him out of his head.

He observe about him everything the way room brighten up when he smile, how he avoid eye contact whenever he is embarrassed, his blurting things out without thinking. *Jungkook thought cut*

This not healthy let me cook something.... you should go take rest...it won't take much time" -jimin
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue.....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜