𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿:-9

Let's continue...

Inside the club.....

It took lot of time to calm Josh down. Yoongi understood that Mr jeon is interested in jimin and somewhere he is happy for jimin because he knew Jungkook is not kind of a guy who play around ....

there is no single article published about him dating anyone.... It was kind of a shocking to see Jungkook interested in a someone ...many of them still assume that he must be become monk.

Yoongi is drinking tequila not aware of someone's gaze on him it seems as if he is in his own little world.

Suddenly yoongi feel someone's breath near his left ear "thinking about me baby"

Yoongi move his head to his left it's taehyung standing over him smirking.

" asshole you again is your balls are OK now" Yoongi said smirking.

There is an evil glint in taehyung eyes. It was the first time yoongi  felt scared from someone. But he didn't let it show it on his face.

"Wanna see it if it's alright or not" taehyung replied with evil glint in his eyes.

Yoongi feel a rush of anger inside him " listen asshole you maybe rich and powerful but doesn't make me scared of you ... leave me alone"

Taehyung smirked think again ((this buy is intend interesting)) "well kitten we are going to see each other a lot "

Yoongi knows what he meant by that after all he is Jungkook brother. he signed let's see what gonna happen he thought
(business world)

Night gone out they all go respected home ......

Next day...

Park enterprise

Inside Mr Park office. The two long time best friends were sitting together discussing there upcoming project. After their discuss they started drinking and cracking jokes.

"Namjoon you such a schemer" Hoseok said smirking "I can see your intentions through your scheme, you didn't even spare your son and trying to hook him up with my son"

Namjoon grin "well he seems perfect for my jimini"

Hoseok with a proud smile on his face "after all he is my son"

Suddenly namjoon frown and said "sometimes I just fear that when jimin will get mature more he is very innocent... I'm afraid how he is going to handle this harsh business... he is very talented but trust people easily" he signed.

"Don't worry he is smart he will learn faster" hobi said and *I really hope he can give the love my son kook which he never got*

*____* (this mean think in mind)

Hobi knows his son. He saw the way  Jungkook look at him when the first time they met jimin.

After one week

Jimin pov...

It's been one week since I'm ignoring Jungkook after that incident I couldn't face him. I have been successful in ignoring him for one week but I don't think I will be now.

Jennie told me that Jungkook is asking for me in regard of my friend interview and this time I can't ignore him. I sigh. Today is my friend interview and I hope he get through it, this will be a great opportunity for him.

I went to his office here we are let's do this jimin don't get nervous I take a deep breath and knock I heard "come in"

There he is sitting behind the desk with two buttons of his shirt open. Today he is wearing a black shirt and trust me with those rolled up sleeves he look damn hot.

(think that he is sitting on a chair) 2

Jimin get a grip stop behaving like apervert

pervert ....focus ... you are ignoring him. I thought

"Sir you asked for me"
He look towards me with his poker face " yes jimin is your friend coming today for the interview"

"Yes sir"

"Okay, now take this file arrange it chronological and take one photocopy of it. It's a contract I needed for my business trip

"Business trip are you going somewhere?" I asked him

"Well Mr jimin  you one of an interesting man that I have seen in my life after ignoring me for one week you are suddenly interested in me" Jungkook said *sarcastically*

I flushed suddenly remembering the event that happened between us. "Sir I.....I " I really don't know what to say.

Jungkook get up from his sit and taken his coat which was lying on the couch. He button up his coat and came near me My legs move backwards and he coming forward.

Suddenly he press me to the wall I try to get away from him but he block me with his hand. I really don't understand his pleasure of pressing me to wall.

"Jimin... how much you try to ignore or try to hide away from me...you can never get away from me....hide any corner of this
earth I will find you .... my sweet Jimini" Jungkook said while putting his face in crock of my neck and placing a kiss there. My breath
tighten.

I can't be weak and pushed him away with all my force.. "Mr Jungkook first and foremost behave and secondly I'm not yours" I said glaring at him.

He smirked "One day Jimin ... one day you yourself will say that your are mine wait for that day" Jungkook said

I didn't say anything and walk out of his office.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue...
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜