𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿-11

Let's continue...

Rose is silently sitting there and observing his brother and Jungkook ...she observe the way Jungkook looking at his brother. They look like a romance between wolf and lamb...

Jimin is unaware about the thoughts of his parents and sister going inside their head.

Mr and Mrs park already charmed by Jungkook personality and thinking of making their son in law.

Suddenly Mrs park wanted to know is he dating anyone. So she (seokjin is women in this series)asked "Jungkook are you dating anyone"

"Well ...no .....I'm single right now ... actually I'm trying to persuade someone" Jungkook said looking over jimin.

His glance caught both Mr and Mrs park and they gave meaningful glance to each other.

And here the mission of making Jungkook their son in law starts.
Jungkook is telling about his vacation in Bali and the land that he acquire to make a personal resort for himself. "Bali is really beautiful specially the nature it's peaceful so I decided to make a resort away from the busy area.... only greenery surrounding"

Jimin thought:- my sister listening intently well let me tell you she is a travel freak. Rose showing her pictures of travel to Jungkook. This seems like Jungkook is really a part of there family. If only he was mine.....after Jaemin came into picture he will forget about me.

After they talk for minutes.. Jungkook get up to leave "I will tell you about my travel experience another time we meet" Jungkook said to rose.

Rose move near to Jungkook and whisper "Should I start calling you brother in law"

Jungkook grin and said "I like the sound of that sister in law"

"me too" grin rose as well.

Jimin doesn't know what they whispering about he really curious to know.

"Jimin why are you standing here show Jungkook the way" mom said.

"Bu-"

"Go" mom glare at Jimin

He reluctantly go with Jungkook. After Jimin went out with Jungkook both Mr and Mrs park gave a high five to each other.

Outside the house of Park.

"Thank you for giving me the ride to home Mr jeon" jimin said.

"Jimin..." suddenly Jungkook move towards jimin took a hold of his left hand and c.a.r.e.s.sing my fingers....

Jungkook :- "You know Jimin this is where you will wear my ring" his black eyes looking intensely at him .....

*god his eyes are bewitching.....who said person  bewitch guys in my case it's other way around.* Jimin thought

Jimin try to snatch his hand back but he tighten his grasp

Jungkook:- " I'm leaving tomorrow morning for business purposes for 2days" his intense eyes looking at jimin....

Jimin:- "Why are you telling me this"

Jungkook:- "because I want to..... aren't husband tell their wife( Jungkook is wife kinky only for jimin 🤥)where they go"

Jimin:- "But I'm not you-"

Before Jimin could complete my sentence he kissed him.

"Goodnight my sweet Jimin" and he left.

Jimin in shock first then go inside house lying on her bed thinking about the events taking place between her and Jungkook.

He's is not understanding the whole situation. Jungkook interest towards him, in his previous she/he (in previous Jimin was girl you all know) tried various ways to gain his attention but not once he look towards him.

Why the course of events has changed. It's like destiny have some others plan.

Then what going to happen when jaemin get into the picture.

However, how much Jimin deny but somewhere inside of his heart he knew that the walls he had created is soon going to crumble down and he hate himself for it.

Suddenly rose brag into his room. Jimin startled and give rose a weird look

"I couldn't sleep oppa" rose said dramatically.

"And why is that" Jimin asked

Because of that stupid horror movie.... whenever I get back to sleep I feel like someone going to emerge behind my bad" rose said cried dramatically...

"Oppa.... Can I sleep with you please!!!!!!!! " giving her *puppy dog eyes* look.

Jimin facepalm and said"first stop giving me those puppy dog eyes look...you don't look cute .....but a creep...and secondly why do you watch those horror movie if you get scared"

"Oppa... you don't understand... even though I get scared but there is a thrill to watch it".... "Now bro stop behaving so mean" rose said while pouted.

"OK" Jimin sign...and created space for rose....

"You know oppa... Jungkook oppa  not bad ...." Rose said while sleep on bed

"Rose-"

"no oppa listen seriously I'm not joking ...I had saw him the way he look at you ....his eyes never leave you" Rose said

"Now I understand why you want to sleep me it's not because of horror movie but because you want to talk about him" Jimin glare at his sister.

Rose pouted and said" oppa I'm concern about you .....I will never let anyone get near you who will harm you...and I did my research on him.....in fact heard a lot good things about him...he is not playboy type... give my brother in law a chance"

Jimin raise one eyebrow and say "brother in law"

Rose rolled her eyes "yes brother in law well he deserves to be my brother in law your are lucky to get attention of him... I'm not ready to tolerate you all my life"

"You" jimin kicked her leg

"Ouch! I was kidding oppa" rose glare at his brother.

"But seriously atleast give him a chance" rose said.

"I will think about it "Jimin said while sign

*if only things would have been easy if only*.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue.....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜