𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿:- 13

Let's continue....

Jimin cooked some soup for him. he then went to his room. Jungkook instead of sleeping he is working on laptop.

*even he is sick he can't let go of work for few days*  Jimin thought

"why are you still working you should be resting" Jimin went towards Jungkook and snatch the laptop accidentally that time jimin's hand brush against Jungkook.

"Jungkook you are burning up.... let me call the doctor" -jimin

"it's not needed there is some medicine on that drawer .....I will be fine.....my fever last for more than one day.....I will be completely fine by tomorrow" Jungkook mumble in husky voice.

"bu-" Jimin wanted to argue but looking at Jungkook face he didn't because it seems like this has happened before...

"OK ....I cooked some soup for you...have it ...then take your medicine" -jimin

"I'm feeling really weak eating" Jungkook pouted. I don't feel like

Who have imagined jeon jungkook could pout Jimin is totally surprise by Jungkook's behaviour..... he sigh said "stop behaving like a kid and eat first....you cannot have medicine empty stomach"

"Then you feed me....otherwise I won't eat" Jungkook argue and  giving him puppy dog eyes.

*This guy....no doubt he is king of business world ...he is trying to charm me and it's totally working*.... Jimin thought and he feel like pulling his hair.

Jimin compose himself and feed Jungkook ,then he give him medicine. Jimin. after helping him with medicine he is moving away from the bed to leave the room. But Jungkook grab his hand and tug Jimin towards him

"Please stay jimin I don't want to be go  -jungkook said looking towards jimin intensely.

Jimin couldn't able to deny his request and sit beside him. Jungkook hold his hand and lay down to get some sleep. After few minutes Jungkook broke the silence.

"You know Jimin even though I have everything I'm still lonely." Jungkook said looking towards ceiling.

" My mom died after years giving birth to twins... I..... was so young .....after my mother's death things changed so drastically.... We needed our father's support at that time... I was only eight and twins were five....we don't know what's really going..... but my father immersed himself in work... I understand his pain of losing his love" ..... Jungkook eyes look towards jimin as he look so vulnerable....

he never shows anyone this side even he is in pain he never make it appear on his face....but today he is showing his side to jimin.....

Jimin. couldn't help but C.a.r.e.s.se his hair his head with his fingers to comfort it. Jungkook continue looking so vulnerable and then said again"but we also lost our mother and I feel like we have not lost mother but father as well... he assign nanny to take care of us" suddenly his expression changes there is murderous look on his face.....

"What happen to nanny" Jimin said look at Jungkook his walls crumble down he couldn't hold it any longer he hold Jungkook hand tightly and C.a.r.e.s.se his forehead.

"That bitch is infatuated with my dad and in order to gain his attention she made me sick ....I don't know what sort of medicine she used to give me...but it really makes me weak..... but father didn't stay with us more than one day our face reminds him of mother... so he couldn't able to look at us...she used to beat me, curse me that i shouldn't have born neither my siblings, we are the waste.... I was fine till it's happening with me but ....but I lost it one day, .that bitch saw my brother standing at top of stairs I could see the evil glint in her eyes I know she is going to harm him.....but before she could push my brother I pushed her and take my brother and sister with me and hide ourselves in the garden.

My father came home that day he panicked not seeing us. After long hours of hiding one of the guards find us and bring us to dad I told him everything...he felt rage towards nanny but me and brother relationship changed drastically towards my father ....we become emotional less from that day...I train myself so hard to become stronger my brother same as well..... thankfully my sister had her sanity she grow up to bubbly girl that incident did somehow change her but she is very strong she could able to withhold herself at very young age.

Jimin....." he look towards jimin so intensely

"Jimin....Jimin all I ever wanted in my life was family, love....but I'm scared of those happiness ...I don't want it to snatch it away from me" away from me -jungkook

"When I look at you Jimin I feel a comfort inside me.....a warmth that I never felt in my life...I want to have a family with you..... please jimin give me a chance"......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue.....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜