𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿:- 19

Let's continue....

Inside the Jeon enterprise....

Everyone is looking at jimin. Jimin suddenly felt strange why everyone looking at me strangely. Jennie come over to greet Jungkook....

"Good morning Mr jeon and Mr park. Jennie replied politely.

It seems like jimin's transformation is all over the news. And the fact that he is no other than ugly black sheep of Park elder child who transform to beautiful swam.

Jimin understood why this strange look he is getting. In his past life people always used to pass comment how he is lucky to born in rich family but poor parents of his got such a ugly and unworthy daughter (past) like her.

His so called friends never let go of the chance to take advantage of him by making him pay for all the clothes they bought. They indirectly mock him whenever he like any dress or jewellery by saying it won't look good on him as because of his size it will make him look more Older.

Jimin used to feel bad but couldn't got the guts to revert back. They were the popular group in the college. Jimin  so much wanted to feel worthy desperately.

But those friends didn't let any chance go to degrade Jimin . It got so much worse that jimin become scapegoat of their action. That people started to call him "pig", " Slut", "desperate bitch", and the most popular tag that he is so desperate that he go after taken men.

Jimin become totally this time and the only hope become was Jimin. He is the first person not to look at him in disgust. That time he became villainess in the life of Jungkook and jaemin.

He was ready to do anything to get Jungkook attention. He just wanted to feel loved for once in his life is it too much to ask for.

Jimin's thought came to present. He ignored the looks of people in the office and politely smile to everyone before going back to his cabin.

Jungkook saw the expression of jimin . He doesn't know why this sudden change of expression. He wants to know what is bothering Jimin.

Is it because of the strange look people giving him. Jungkook couldn't help give cold look to everyone. Everyone in the office feel shudder by looking at cold look so they went back to their respective work not want to be get
fired by the boss.

They know that he won't think before firing the whole people from the office.

Jungkook before going inside to his office he call Jimin "Mira come to my office"

Jimin shocked by Jungkook sudden call. But without questioning went to his office.

He was sitting with his coat lying on sofa. He look over jimin said "Come here"

Jimin freeze doesn't know should he comply with Jungkook. After all they in the office. He doesn't want people to give another reason to gossip

Jungkook sign said "Come here baby".

Jimin first hesitate but went towards Jungkook. Jungkook grab jimin's hand pull him towards him and made him sit on his lap and wrap his hand around jimin's waist and said"Now tell me what's bothering you"

Jimin sign " I'm tired of people gossiping about me judging me" and put his head on Jungkook's chest. He could hear the sound of his heart. He like this cuddling hearing his heart beats.

Don't need to bother by what they think..... focus on my opinion....just like me who only concern what you think of me" -jungkook

Warmth spread inside jimin's heart.... he move his head to kiss Jungkook .Before he could kiss him he heard someone's cough loudly.

Jennie is standing there without any expression.

Jungkook is giving cold look to Jennie. He was so close to get a kiss from Jimin.

Jennie ignore his look. After working for him so long she is used to his cold look. She wasn't surprised by seeing both in intimate position.

She already vet the idea that something is going on between them. But what surprised her that it was first time she saw a someone close to Jungkook.

"I knocked but no one replied. I just want to inform that Ms Jaemin have come" -jennie

~OK... Bring her in my office" Jungkook said after hearing Jennie nodded go to inform Jaemin

Jimin try to get from Jungkook lap.

"Who told you to get up" Jungkook tighten his hold on him.

Jimin narrow his eyes say "Well you have a meeting and this is not appropriate"

"Agree ....but I won't lose my hold before getting a kiss" Jungkook pouted.

Jimin couldn't believe Jungkook behaving like this. Who would believe that Jeon Jungkook could pout.

"You are so shameless" Jimin said with fake anger.

"Only for you baby....only for you" Jungkook said

Before they could kiss they interrupted by a loud cough.

"What!" Jungkook bark an annoyed look came to his eyes. What's with people interrupting him before getting kiss from jimin.

Jimin chuckle softly. Jungkook give jimin a heated look saying this is not over yet you are going to get punish for laughing at me. But jimin  smirk.

"I'm so sorry for coming at wrong time" jaemin said. But if one look closely she is not at all sorry.

Both jimin and Jungkook compose each other.

"It's alright" Jungkook said expressionless.

"I come straight to the point. I have a proposal for you which I think will be benefit both our company" Jaemin said.

"OK..let's discuss" Jungkook said with a poker face. No one could understand what's going inside his mind.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜