Chapter:-5

Let's continue....

Jungkook pov " finally "

I don't know why I keep looking at him when I met him for the first time he was kind of staring at me but somehow I didn't find that irritating, something about him which makes my heart weird yes I talk about Jimin.

His reply and his expression was quite amusing. It's not every time you get to see a straight forward boy or girl...

I usually busy in this thirty years of my life I never got someone who will love me for me not because of my money. Gosh I hate those person who think that their charm going
to work and get a bank balance for life.

I look after the main branch and brother is in other city looking after other branch while my sister is organising new fashion show.

Suddenly I got a call it's from my brother Taehyung "hey bro what's up. It's been a year since I saw you by any chance did I'm getting sister in law or brother -in -law this year *grinning* "

I signed and said "No and you should focus on your work rather than mingling with girls or boys I know about your late night adventures"

"what the hell ... I just want to see my future niece and nephew but here you ar-" I cut his call he is such a headache.

Taehyung on the other side :-  this guy again ended my call argh!! such an asshole. you just wait brother.

Continue Jungkook pov....

Suddenly I heard the knock.

"come in"I said

Jimin is standing there with an awkward smile but if I look at him he looks beautiful. His makeup is light even it's seem like he lost some weight but in a good way.

I can see those curves around his waist, her ass.... Jungkook what's wrong with you why suddenly having this thoughts....F.u.c.k
I never had this thoughts. I need to focus.

I cleared my throat and said "how have you been. I hope you are able to adjust with the office work"

Jimin pov ...

He is looking at me so intensely that it's making me nervous and self conscious

"yes Mr jeon everything is fine" ....I said

"that's good to know. Let's go for the lunch" suddenly he said.

"but it's not necessary. I-"

"Is there any problem Jimin" he never called me jimin it's always Mr jimin or Mr park... then he cut my thought

"I hope you don't have a problem with me calling you Jimin" he said

"No no sir it's alright"I said

"Jungkook" he said

"what"

"you can call me Jungkook when there is no one or outside the office" Jungkook said

"No it's alright" Jimin said

"I insist" Jungkook said

😑😑😑-: Jimin

"Let's go for lunch" and without hearing jimin he took hold of jimin  hand and they headed outside in his private elevator.

Jungkook:- "You can use my elevator"

Jimin:- "it's not necessary"

Jungkook:- "I'm not asking you it's an order"

While inside the car jimin fuming and thought :- who the hell does he think he is always cutting me off in between words. I won't tolerate this I'm no longer that weak person and I don't care what he thinks.

Jimin:- "Sir I will address you as sir as you are my mentor so it's improper to use your name and I will use or do what I want you just can't boss me around"

Suddenly Jimin felt fingers on my face c.a.r.e.s.sing his face he shock with the sudden touch he didn't pay attention that Jungkook face is near him

Jungkook :-"I certainly your boss Jimin" he smirked.

Jimin thought:- God! he is so infuriating. I can literally feel his breath on my face he is to close to me. I try to push him but he didn't budge I can feel his abs from his shirt, how does it look like if he isn't wearing a shirt ...jimin stop your pervert mind remember what happened to you in your last life ... he is not yours jimin.. not yours.....his love ruined you ruined you.

Jungkook hold jimin one hand with his left hand and his right hand still brushing gently against his right cheek.

Smoothly he run his finger from forehead to nose to cheek to my lips. His eyes looking intensely at Jimin lips (me:- I know my jiminee lips are kissable stop your stare pervert). Jimin suddenly don't know what to say his throat feels dry.

Jungkook's driver is shock seeing his boss with a man let alone touching him so intimately. Just like everyone he also thought his boss is bisexual today is prof .

He tries to keep himself focus while driving. They reach the destination he cleared his throat "we reached" driver said

Both Jungkook and jimin break apart Jimin get out of his car as quick as possible.

Inside the restaurant....

Jungkook:-"So Jimin are you dating someone"

Jimin:- "no"

Jimin:- "what about you?"

Jungkook:- "No"

Jimin don't know why out of curiosity he asked "what do you think about love."

Jimin question surprised Jungkook .... "it's OK if you don't want to answer"

"no no it's alright your question caught me off guard... well honestly I don't know about love....I never experienced one" Jungkook answer puzzled Jimin he wanted to ask what does he meant but couldn't able to.

They talk about various upcoming projects and other things. Lunch gets over we went back office and to our work.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue.....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜