Chapter:- 8

Let's continue...

Jimin:- I think it seems like you still ask for your parents permission" Jimin smirked.

Jimin heard snickering from the man standing beside Jungkook. He know who is he from his past life .......

He is Jungkook brother taehyung. Unlike his brother he had an out going personality but don't let it fool you like his brother he is himself devil incarnate and 2nd worse after his brother...

"hahahahahah.... brother I like him" taehyung said grinning towards jimin

"I approve of him brother" he said to Jungkook then he look towards Jimin  "welcome to family brother in law I must say no one was daring enough to insult my brother "

Jimin look at him puzzle and thought brother in law what is he saying... if this happened in his past life I would have jumped in joy by hearing this... anyway I don't want to think of past....

"shut up tae" Jungkook said glaring at his brother.

Jungkook shifted his glare towards jimin and his glare intensified" well Mr jimin as a responsible adult I don't know that it's safe to drink with a stranger".... Jungkook while looking towards Josh said "what if he is here to take advantage of you"

"Hey! ... what are you trying to say..are you calling me rapist ..who the fuck you are " Josh said glaring at Jungkook.

Yoongi suddenly interrupted there argument "Hey....what's going on guys"....

Yoongi outfit ignore other things

Suddenly yoongi's gaze fell on Jungkook's brother tae his eyes narrow at him he shouted " You..."

Tae smirked at yoongi said"long time no see

Jungkook suddenly take Jimin hand and drag him out of the club. Outside the club he pressed jimin to the corner of wall where no one can see them.

"who is he jimin" Jungkook asked in dark voice

"whoever is he why do you care " leave me" Jimin said struggle to free

"Anything related to you I care jimin .... tell me" Jungkook said

Suddenly I don't know what to say.... in my previous life Jungkook never look at me all his attention belongs to that one person. Jimin thought

Jungkook grip tightened on jimin hand and that hurt him then Jimin said "you hurting me leave me " "

"No I won't leave you he ...." first tell me who is he Jungkook said dominant voice

"He is yoongi's childhood friend Josh .....I met his for the first time now leave me Jimin said

"Jimin " Jungkook said huskily "what the hell are you wearing Jimin"

Dress can't you see Mr Jungkook " jimin equally glare at him and said. Jungkook flare his nostril

"I can clearly see that jimin.... and I can also see that all men inside the club eye fucking you.... I don't know you enjoy attention" Jungkook said

Jimin anger risen "how dare you ... are you trying to call me a slut" Jimin said and move his hand to slap Jungkook.

But Jungkook hold both his hand and pressed his body so close to jimin. I am sandwich between the wall and him.

"I'm not calling you a slut I know you are not one of them .... but the dress you are wearing showing so much sexy ...makes me think otherwise Jimin " Jungkook said in jimin right ear......

Jimin can feel like Jungkook breath at his neck. Jungkook could feel jimin body inspite of clothes that we are wearing.

"Remove your hand Jungkook ....leave me" Jimin said but Jungkook is not budging instead he started to kiss jimin neck, near his collarbone, near lips
"I like it Jimin when you call my name..... say my name jimin ... say it" Jungkook said husky voice

Jimin heart is beating so fast he  don't know why he can't  able to push Jungkook away.... why can't he find myself hating him....hating his touch .... Jimin actually enjoying his touch .... He can feel his warm body and the lips that showering kiss on his  neck.

"Jimin.... Jimin .... I don't like the way they were looking at you... I feel like plucking their eyes out ... agh! Jimin I'm going to kiss you" and he kiss him like hungry wolf

He moves his one hand under Jimin top...he is moving his fingers on jimin spine waist and pull jimin towards him after some minutes. He break the kiss.

"Remember it Jimin from today onwards you are mine....mine jimin....and whoever come between us I will kill him" Jungkook declare with a possessive tone in his speech and walk away leaving Jimin there.

Jimin thought:- What just happened I feel like crying...god...I gave in so easily .....I should have hate his touch but instead I'm craving for more.....I'm so weak.

he doesn't know what happened while ago his stand like statue his kiss gone by Jungkook and he declare Jimin is his ....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue..
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜