Chapter:- 1

Let me introduce myself.......

Hi, my name is Park jimin.I'm 25 years old a reborn as a boy this time first I was a girl. I live with my parents and I have an annoying sister, she sometimes drive me nuts but I love her.

My father name is Park Namjoon. He had his own business which he inherit from his father. You can say I'm quite well off. But unlike those spoil rich brats I know the importance of money.

My sister Rose she is in college year years younger from me. And then there is my mother Park Seokjin. she is a housewife.

I was in love, well it's was one sided love on my part. I fell in love with my father's business partner and friend's son jeon Jungkook the eldest of three.

He has 1 younger brother and a younger sister (they both are twins). He is the idol son, idol brother and an idol life partner. He never fell for anyone except her..... jaemin.

Isn't it humorous, her name and my name is so similar 'Jaemin' 'Jimin' but I can never be able to like her after all she an idol girl that everyone wants and Jungkook was no different.

She catches the eye of Nation's husband and the king of business world.

He never glance at me like he does to her. I scheme against Jaemin. If Jungkook can't be mine so he will be no one else.

This jealousy, hatred makes me a vile woman now I'm man , not only in the eyes of Jungkook but also in the eyes of my family. They never taught me this. I failed to be a good daughter.

I had brought shame to my family; loneliness is killing me. Police soon going to find me. God I don't want to go to jail I know what I did was wrong I tried to kill Jaemin and her baby they all think that .....

I will take my life, I have no meaning, no hope to continue living. I take out the poison and drink it,

I only had one last thought "if I got the second chance I will
not come in between Jaemin and Jungkook. I will become a better human being and a better daughter and with this thought I ended my life".

....I will die today. If I get the chance I will remember this date..... 26th August .

But it's that the end..... But something happened

God grant me a second chance or I'm in heaven I thought...
My eyes fluttered as the sunlight hit my eye. After few minute of adjusting, my eyes wander around the room.

It feel like, I was in a deep sleep. My head is pounding with the flashes of episodes coming back to back one another.

I look at the clock beside me it's 7 in the morning. I check the calendar and gasp from shock the date , I'm 4 years back before I met Jungkook.

This time I will not do those things that I did before. But first I need to learn to love myself work on my self confidence, and mostly not to get hurt because of love. I have lost all the energy to love.

I put my feet on the floor and walk away from the bed towards the mirror and clearly look at myself. I guess this is the first time I look at myself as me rather than impressing someone but I shock I become man know and Jungkook is bisexual I already tell you know I become also gay know my family have not hate for anything but this time I'm not fell for him.

Gosh!!!! what's wrong with my fashion sense no wonder why any guy didn't approach me. I got a nice face but never take care of it. I need to go to parlour and change my looks from top to bottom.

It's not like I had very bad taste of clothes it just poor sense of fashion. I have those clothes which doesn't suits me. But now, I have the knowledge of fashion that I had learn just to impress Jungkook in my past life.

Anyway first things first I need to change my wardrobe. I'm healthy but doesn't make me ugly. I used to hate my size in my past life but in this life I will take care of this body.

It sometimes gets so difficult to love yourself because society expects you to be in an idol beauty standards. Let them go to hell.

I'm a big boy, but I have curves and I'm proud of that. I just have to do some good exercise to make physically fit and healthy. Thinking that I went out of my room.

It's so overwhelming for me to face them. I saw my mum cooking breakfast for us even though we have servants but my mum like
to cook for the family.

I couldn't help it and hugged her. My mum was surprised after all I never done this.

"are you OK or does sun rise from the wrong direction" seokjin said.

Jimin virtually *facepalm* himself and said  "mom I'm just hugging you".

"yeah... I can see that it just weird you giving hugs" ... Seokjin said

Jimin rolled his  eyes... well that's his mom sarcastic and straight forward.

Rose Jimin sister and namjoon jimin's  father were having breakfast and Jimin joined them.

After breakfast Jimin said to father "I'm going to join gym".

After hearing Jimin words rose sister who is drinking water choked ...Jimin saw her like "what"?

Rose " you gym ☑ that's new baby. Elephant"

Jimin narrowed his eyes on her said  "you" and kicked her leg ...

"Ouch!!!!!" Rose gave her glare "well good luck with that I'm going to college... bye" rose say and left for college

So from next day onwards I joined gym,upgrade my wardrobe and went to parlour. I also joined my father's office after all I had done my graduation in business management and it's time to use it.

I'm starting at junior position in the office. Nobody knows I'm the CEO's daughter. My father wanted to let me gain me some experience first. Jimin thought this and say his father what she want......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue.......
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜