Chapter:-6

Let's continue....

Jimin at home.....

It's a dinner time Jimin dad asked me how things going on with him in Jungkook office it's his daily routine to ask about my day at office......

Jimin said "it's fine and able to carry out with work pressure."

At night ....

Jimin was going to sleep suddenly his phone rings he pick up his phone look at ID caller it's his best friend yoongi.

In his previous life he never really regarded him as his beat friend because yoongi was a struggling model and Jimin was so high and mighty that Yoongi felt he is lucky to have someone like jimin but is it......but jimin avoided him after

Look at the irony yoongi bloomed in his career when Jimin discarded his friendship ... Yoongi was always there to guide Jimin , he was there to stop jimin from scheming against jaemin but jimin never listen and  broken his friendship with hurtful words.

Even at the end it's only yoongi who try to contact Jimin. No one was there even not those double faced so called friends.

This time Jimin thought he will cherish there friendship.

Jimin pick his call

Yoongi:- "hey Jimin how are you"

Jimin:-"I'm good what about you. When are coming back to city Z"

Yoongi:- "I'm good jimiahh I'm coming tomorrow my work here is almost done. It's so difficult to find work in glamour world. This pigs only know to sleep, bastard's"

Jimin:- "Don't worry everything will work out keep faith"

Yoongi:- "Yes minne I do hope so"

Jimin:- "I have an idea why don't I recommend you to my boss as a model for the new product the company soon going to launch"

Yoongi:- "boss ??? aren't you work with your father... what's happening I'm confused"

Jimin:- "I will tell you tomorrow when we meet"

Yoongi:- "OK bye let's meet tomorrow"

Jimin:-"yeah"

Next Morning...

Jimin so excited to meet his best friend.

Jimin got ready for office and go already after office he go to yoongi..

Jimin reached office and prepare coffee for Jungkook he sometimes think how can someone like black coffee and what's there is fun to drink it without sugar.... well let it be their life their choice.

Jimin went inside his office and kept coffee while telling him his today's schedule.

Jimin:-"Mr Jungkook can I ask for a favour"

Jungkook:- "well jimin that's depend on favour" he smirked

Jimin thought:- *why I'm feeling like he is teasing me anyway I cleared my throat and recommend* my best friend for the model of new product launch.

Jungkook:- OK tell him to come for interview. If I find him fit he can become the face for our new product"

Jimin felt so happy and couldn't wait to tell yoongi this good news he  know yoongi will be very happy.

Jimin:- "Thank you Mr Jungkook"

Jungkook:- "Jungkook, call me Jungkook but then again your are to stubborn to listen to me"

Jimin thought:- This guy ....right now I don't feel any gratitude ....I just want to smash his face...he ignores him

Get out of the office and got a text from yoongi about his arrival time. After finishing the work jimin get out of the office and drive his  car to the airport to pick yoongi.

It's been 10 minutes since his flight landed. After waiting for few minutes Jimin see a same his height and in baggy clothes walking towards him Jimin recognise his friend.

Yoongi's look

His outfit and without mask

Yoongi  come towards and hugged jimin tightly said :-"jiminaahh I missed you Now now tell me
about your new job....what happen to your dad enterprise.... and by the way is this your new boss is handsome *wiggling his eyebrows*

Jimin rolled his eyes "typical yoongi":-   "take a breath .....I will tell you everything but first let's go to cafe nearby I'm hungry and I'm sure you are as well "

Yoongi :- "yeah let's go"

Jimin drove to nearby cafe

In the cafe...

They gave there orders and find a suitable place to sit. Jimin told yoongi about the reason for his to join jeon empire...

Yoongi:- "Wow ... you are working under a hottie..... damn that dude is fine piece of work..... so many girls or boy dream to get his glims and here you are get to see him everyday... lucky bitch

Jimin:- whatever, so tell me yoongi what about you like anyone"

Suddenly yoongi jolly expression chances to pissed off:-  "dating...haa... this men all are same just what to get into pants nothing else ... you know what happened ....I went to this club suddenly a guy approach me he seems drunk.. I swear some guys don't understand the meaning of No.... and he is ones of them inspite of rejecting his advances he is not getting it...." * readers what you think who it is*

Jimin:-"So, what did you do?"

Yoongi  smirked :- "I smashed his balls"

Jimin laughed because yoongi is one of those boys who can't take shit from anyone this is one of the reasons why he is struggling inspite of being talented and the fact that he is from humble background.

They became friends in university he is one the scholarship students. Jimin past life jimin always thought that yoongi is his friend because of money how jimin wish he never listen to those so called friends in past life.

Jimin:- "I just remember yoongi that I had a talk with my boss he said to come for the interview if he find you suitable he will make you his model for new products"

Yoongi:- "Really!! thanks Jimin

We can say that yoongi is very happy it's literally shows on his face.

Jimin in thought:- I glad I can help him.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue......
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜