𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿:-20

Let's continue....

Jaemin nodded and take a seat to discuss about her project but before she could start she look over jimin and said"I want to keep this meeting confidential If you won't mind"

Jimin gave an awkward smile says "I take my leave"

"There is no need you can say whatever you want. Jimin is already handling many of our projects" Jungkook interrupted.

"OK" Jaemin with a stiff smile.

"I want to collaborate our company. As I want to expand my company here. With this collaboration you can also expand your company in our city. This will give both a chance to extend our business more. The profit will be earn can be divided equally" jaemin proposed her plan

Jungkook in a deep thought and said "Why perfume as far as I know your company main products are skin care"

"Yes.... but this idea is mine. I have done my degree in chemistry because perfumes interest me. So that's why I thought collaborating with you give me a chance to expand my business and as well experience in this field" Jaemin said no doubt is good business woman.

Jimin remembers from a past life. It's due to this business proposal which gave the chance to get them close. Their collaboration is all over the news. Many people saw them as match made in heaven.

After all jaemin is not only smart but beautiful a perfect match for the king of business world. There collaboration became hit. And both the company earn a huge profit. No doubt she get Jungkook attention.

An insecure feeling arose inside jimin. How much he says he won't come in between them who he is lying he is not ready to let go jungkook. After coming this close he is not ready.

Let's go with this collaboration.... Jimin prepare the contract" Jungkook said and jimin nodded.

Jaemin stand up and move her hand towards Jungkook "Well it's pleasure to do business together Mr jeon".

Jungkook nodded by accepting Jaemin hand for formal handshake. "Same here Ms wang"

And with that Jaemin leave the office. Outside the office. There is a rage inside Jaemin eyes "Damn you Jimin".

I told you Jimin already shift to his sit when they were discussing about project ...

Time skip Inside Jungkook office....

"So did you get the result" jungky asked his brother

"Yes ....it seems like a chip is install inside the skin at the back of ear. Someone must have track him due to the chip that was install in him when we were interrogating him.

And because of that before he could answer someone must have activated the chip to release the poison. We cannot take this lightly" say that a cold look appear in taehyung eyes.

"It seems someone big is after the formula. We need to first tighten the security. And most of all find the person who had made this kind of chip. " Jungkook said.

"already started brother" tae replied.....Suddenly tae smirked "it seems after a long time got something interesting. Their enemy is indeed interesting. For how long you will hide"

It's been one week since yoongi
started with shot. Many people got aback with how graceful a d beautiful yoongi look in him costume as if it meant to be made just for him.

Yoongi was glad that he didn't get to see tae face. But poor boy unaware that tae from the day one watching his every shoot. With every beautiful shot Tae obsession to conquer him is intensify.

An animalistic instinct desire stir up inside his heart to claim him.

Yoongi is inside his vanity room to change his outfit. He is done with his last shoot. As he is trying to open the zip of his top a hand came and help his to unzip his outfit

Yoongi look at mirror to see the person. It's non other than tae

"You.... what the hell are you doing..... how dare you to come inside" yoongi said giving death glare to taehyung

Taehyung grin he turn yoongi towards him so that he could see his face..... and said in husky voice "baby kitten you are so cruel don't you miss me. I missed you so much"

Yoongi tries to push tae with all his strength but fails.

"Damn you ....leave me you brat....stop manhandling me" yoongi shouted.

Tae suddenly give a forceful kiss to yoongi How much yoongi tries to push he didn't budge. Rather he tighten his hold on his hand and pressed him to her dressing table.

Tae break the kiss after not getting response from yoongi "let me tell you one thing baby kitten you are mine" tae look intensely at yoongi.

"I'm not a property to be owned" yoongi say

"oh darling that's where you wrong" tae smirked. And with that he left the vanity room.

"Damn you.....damn you....damn you jeon taehyung" yoongi growl.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue...
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜