Chapter 84. Making Happy Memories....

The next day, we prepared to leave

The next day, we prepared to leave. We planned to leave early at the morning, but Maa didn't let us. So we could only depart after lunch. 

Yibo says, "I'm now more confident to talk to my family. I love how your family is. Everyone is like friends, not parents. Also Very easygoing. Aunty is very jolly, and uncle is totally 'my dear' type."

"Haha. Right. We are always like that. We usually talk about all sorts of topics very openly with respect. Both of them are very social and can get along with anyone. That's why all my friends loved them during our school days."

"I didn't meet parents of others or even spend much time with my own parents when I was growing up, but I could still say that not all parents are like your parents. 

Ah, I'm lucky to have another mother and father like them."

I smile and playfully pinch Yibo's nose. "They're happy to have a son like you," I say. Yibo grabs my head and says, "I'll do my best to earn their trust."

------

Yibo will be leaving for Korea today. He only had 3 hours to prepare after returning home from my family's house. Haikuan managed the rest. He sure is hard-working.

If Yibo leaves, I'll be alone for 3 days..... Maa suggested that I stay with them, but I have a lot of work to do. The summer-spring sale is still ongoing and I have some orders to fulfill.

And........ I started knitting a muffler for Yibo. Since we couldn't celebrate our first Christmas together, I thought we could get together on the night of the 31st instead. Well, he will arrive late at night. But it's alright. We'll see the New Year's sun together. And I want to give the muffler to him. 

However, I got too busy and didn't have enough time to finish it. 

Ahhhh! I really want to give him a gift. I hope he'll like it if I knitted it myself.

I tried to focus and I don't know how I got too into it and kept knitting. When, finally I started to feel sleepy, I took the muffler to check how much I had left to knit.

Areee!!! Oh no!! Just how long it became!!

I just knitted an ultra-large muffler.

What to do? I need to fix this. I need to remove all these!!! I had already sacrificed my sleep.

Ughhh! I'm so stupid. Ah, it's his fault. I was daydreaming about him and I forgot to care about the muffler.