Chapter 64- Baby Boy Needs a Cute Sh°t

Everyone is happy after the shoot

Everyone is happy after the shoot. Being a newbie, I also received enough praise.
I bent towards Yibo, and jokingly say, "Now, don't you envious of me?"

Yibo: "Nah. You can't beat me this way. I'm happy to see my close one trying the best of himself. And he is happy doing so.
Well, this kind of feeling is new. I only had rivals around me all the time. This time, it feels different. Everything reborn when you entered my life."

His last line repeats in my mind.

I ask breaking the conversation, "So, why are you here?"

"I told it already. To show my thanks."

"Is that it really?"

"Of course, the company asked me to meet."

"Did you know I'll be here?"

"Umm. You told me before."

"Why do you remember everything I tell you? I usually forget most of the things."

"I don't own a rabbit's brain." He gives a smooth reply.

I give him a side-eye.

"Are you not busy today?"

"Are you busy these days?" He asks me back.

"I don't have anything in hand now. I may try something for the winter collection. Let's see we have a meeting today with all the dependents. The Trend Forecaster, The Fashion planner, The Visual Merchandiser, all will present." I say, "but why?"

He looks at the ground, releases a short sigh then looks at me again.
"I need a dress. Um, a couple-dress actually. You saw her yesterday. We have a photoshoot coming up and we need dresses. There will be couple-shoots as well. So we need a matching one. So.... Can you do it?"

"I need to make a couple-dress for you and the actress?"

"Yes."

"Ok. No problem. It'll be great to make a dress for someone prominent as hers." I agreed.

He seems didn't expect me to say yes, but manages his expression soon.