Chapter 52. Kidnapping Boyfriend, Ups! I Mean Handsome Burden

A few days had been hectic for Yibo, I can't see him often even though we live in the same house, and with the glimpse of him I got, he looks beaten up with the schedule. I fear he may clash any moment.

That day, I came down as I hear some heated conversation between Wang Yibo with someone on the phone, then I find he is leaving the house. My eyes fall on a card lying on the floor.
It's an address of a renowned hotel.

I search it on the internet and find the events that will be held there today. I click on the events and search the guests' list. And very soon I find Wang Yibo's name on the final event.

I need to see him. I can't stay still at home worrying about him.

After I finish my work, wear a suit and then I took a cab to the hotel.

Good thing it's open for all. I find him among the crowd because all the crowd is moving his way. But I stayed far.
His make-up is done so well, but he can't just hide sickness with makeup from my eyes.

He is continuously meeting people and talking to them or giving poses with them.

I didn't divert my eyes from him, even when he went to the washroom, I followed and find he was vomiting.

Poor boy!

Well, it turns out that I'm literally stalking him.

Ahem! Let's not phase it this way, I'm his secret bodyguard. Why?... Um.. because.... because... He is my landlord.
Yes!

Ok don't worry, your knight in shining armour is here!

I called Ji Li and Jiang.
Anything is possible if we three are together.

Until they arrive, I am busy with my right hard's job. Jiang called me when they have taken the position.
"Zhan, we are here, are you ready?"