Chapter 15. My Customer Wang Yibo

Me and Wang Yibo become face to face

I don't know what to say, should I just walk past him?

But Wang Yibo suddenly speaks, "Do you come here to nag about 5th place? Again perhaps you want to blame me for marks I have given or something?"

It was a coincidence, that he came my way, yet he doesn't leave to attack me.

Am I really that bad? This is the first thing he has to tell me now?

I feel humiliated. I pause for a minute.

"I am not here to blame you. I am not dissatisfied with the results."

Wang Yibo gives out a smirk full of irritation. "You're telling me you don't care if you win or not? What's it mean for participating then?"

I am looking at him. He hits my sensitive spot.

I take a deep breath, then smile.
He seems puzzled at my reaction, but I'm not going to make me angry this time.

"Of course, like everyone else, I also want to win. Ambition is what bring people forward. But the thing I like to do has a greater value than deceiving-ranks and it will never be meaningless without one."

I know he will probably say I'm saying loser's excuses or I'm comforting myself.
But strangely he doesn't say anything. He says something hit me hard.

"Are you really feeling the same when your name didn't show up?" Wang Yibo asks.

......

I speak after a pause, "No matter how hard I had tried, how much I fall - my utmost importance is to deliver the happiness... I was standing till the end with dignity. That's my win. They accepted the colour precious to me... that's my win. I received their praise, that's also my win.

Moreover, I met so many persons, I saw so many things. I've also learnt various things.I am happy. And that's my win."

"Sure, but it's different in a competition. Mr Xiao Zhan, you are not that professional yet. All the best." He says.

I look at him straight, "Mr Wang Yibo, don't act as you know me." I say.

"I am not interested in you at all. Still, you may think the answer." He says in a cold tone and leaves.