Chapter 16. It's NOT a DaTe!!!

.

Wang Yibo looks at me, I'm still collecting copies. I look at him.

What will he say? Probably will snicker at me and say something hateful because of my clumsiness.

"Oh, Mr Wang Yibo, fancy to see you here. How do you do?" I say. Like hell I'm happy but I need to act well.

That proud model doesn't even bother to show courtesy. He has a lollipop in his mouth. He takes it out and speaks, "Can you help my cousins to get dresses for their competition?"

So they are really his relatives...
Now those girls come beside Yibo. They look at my scattered copies. They are also having lollipops.

"Is he a designer? Do you know him?" One says.

"Can he able to get us a good dress?" Another sister asks.

"Yes, he is a designer. He may help, why not consult once? If not, we can go another place..." Wang Yibo replies.

....!

I'm sitting on the floor bending on my knees, (for picking up my copies but still...) mighty model Wang Yibo standing in front of me with his kid sisters and saying that if I can't provide them good output, they will go to another shop!

Very smart-as* insult. Isn't it? Yea yea, that is Wang Yibo for us.

That imprudent br*t sure knows various ways to torment and look down.

Will I lose to him? To those kids?
No way!!!

I get up. Standing straight, I say, "Sure. I'll try to help."

Wang Yibo nods. The girls pinch each other and smile. They seem like 'trouble'.
Of course, they are Wang Yibo's relatives after all.

We move towards the seats.

Can I not manage this? C'mon Zhan, You can do that. I did face the customers before, but that small shop in my neighbourhood and this Company is way different. Still, I can't lose to Wang Yibo.

The lollipop family sit first, then me.

One of the girls takes out a lollipop from her bag and offers me.