Chapter 31. If You Care for Me This Way~

There is no gap between us

We are exchanging breaths from very close, pressing our bodies with each other.

"Why are we hiding? We could leav-"

"Be quiet!" He pushes me harder against the cabinet wall and covers my lips with his hand.

He lowers his head near my shoulder.

His face feels warm.
As our eyes meet close, he averts his eyes sheepishly with a blushed face.

I feel surprised to see such a face on him like this.

It's dark, but in this close, I'm not mistaken. 

He slowly pulls his hand down from my lips.

We can hear their voices and loud music. It doesn't seem they will leave soon, we need to leave when they are not watching.

Wang Yibo presses his finger on his lips to signal me to keep quiet. Then carefully we walk out on tiptoe.

..

After coming outside, we are trying to catch our breath. Don't know why we can't look at each other's face. Especially Wang Yibo.

.....

"What were you saying?"

I tried to pull the conversation as I need to hold my heart in its place.

I don't know why we hid, is it because he is comfortable to be seen with me before the announcement of the team or he was talking something about the chairman...

He takes some time before going back to the conversation.
I don't know what is he thinking. But he doesn't hide his expression - he is just too honest. So.... is he feeling the same as me?

"Shall we go elsewhere?"

"Ok."

I follow him and go to the café on the ground floor.
We come out and stand in an open place.

I look at him, some wind is playing with his hair. He looks like an aesthetic piece - totally captivating. 

"Is there something on my face?"