Chapter 40. Riders of the Night

Days become the same

Days become the same. Office and home.

Now, I'm going back. It was late. I go home late these days. 

When I work on ideas, those come randomly anywhere anytime...but when I'm in the process, it's hard to drop the work until I finish also there are so many things to do at the same time, many experiments...

I have to stay in the office late. The life was totally different than what I felt doing work in uni.

It was almost 10. I'm walking towards the bus stop to catch the last bus. Phew, I'm tired.
It's not easy to work at home. Carrying stuff from home to office is hard... it's not a close distance at all.

There are also some other problems. That's from my parents.

I have my thoughts and calculations over my stuff, but my mother or father has to come to my room and mess with my stuff.

Why?

They need to clean. They will make sure to wipe out even the trace of fart... 

I guess? *shrug*

And when anyone comes to my room, something got missing.

I scream, "Where did you put those samples?"

Mother- "Those small pieces?"

  - "yes"

  - "those are inside the box. I've put them very carefully."

  - "why did you put them there? Oh no. I need these samples to buy the threads... You mixed them with the others....ahhhhh I need to work on them again."

Or in the case of my father.

  - "baba, did you see those papers cutting I put them on the table?"

  -" ........."

  - "please reply"

  -(eternity later) "those were scattering all over, so I throw them out."
(The window was open and that was my fault)

  - "What!!!!! You can't do this to me.... nooooooo"

-"Don't scream. You are not a kid. The neighbour will think there is fire -"