Chapter 65: A Blasting Bomb can still look like a Rose to An Artist

Wang Yibo's photoshoot is next week- it is for the teaser of his new series

Wang Yibo's photoshoot is next week- it is for the teaser of his new series. I finished the couple-dress that he asked for.
I chose white and red. Wang Yibo got white. She will be bright red. Then some patterns and embroidery in both dresses; sleeves, waist of the female attire and the back of the male attire.
Her stylist approved it. I'll deliver it on the day of the photoshoot going to the set.

It wasn't much fun, even though I liked everything.

On the day of the photoshoot, I knock Wang Yibo's door, he opens and asks,
"Yes, are you ready?"

"I'm not ready. I was wondering what should I wear. Can you choose one for me? I actually was never been to a place like that or met actors-actresses. Um..."

"Oh, I have a nice dress for you. You won't mind wearing my dress, right?"

"I don't mind wearing someone else's clothes, but you can still choose something from my wardrobe."

"Let's try this one first. If you don't like it, then I'll choose one from yours. I wore this only once. I feel this one will suit you better." He says enthusiastically and shows me a T-shirt with bright coloured cartoon graffiti, with a casual blue denim jacket on the top pair.

"Wear this with washed denim." He says.

"Um, ok! Thanks for the dress."

"Try it."

I remove my t-shirt. And wear his. I have half pants on. I have a boxer inside but I feel weird in front of his gaze. I halt.

"Um. Ok. I won't look."

He says. But does not turn around. He covers his eyes, leaving some gaps. Then smiles.

"No need. My denim is in my room anyway. I'll wear it there."

So I come out fully dressed. I put on another shirt leaving the button open.

"Wow! I was right! It suits you."

"It doesn't. I am not handsome like you." I say.

He looks at me puzzled. He takes me to the mirror.

"You are saying you are not looking handsome?"