Chapter 9. My Sad Life and Wang Yibo

I open the picture

I open the picture. It's me and Wang Yibo in the bathtub.

!!!!!

"What is that photo?" Yu Bin suddenly appears from the back.

Why he always appears like a ghost from!
I can't hide that big-screen desktop. And, he sees it.

"Isn't that Wang Yibo and .... Zhan, you?" He bends closer to the desktop and zooms it. "Waaaaa!!! Holy Cow!!!" He shouts and calls everyone. "Hey come look at this!!!"

I hide my face. I was keeping this a secret...and -

Everyone gathers around me within a minute. All eyes on our photo. I try to escape to the washroom. But they pin me with my seat.

It's an accident, there was water on the floor, I was asked to adjust his dress, then my foot slipped and I fall like this. And camerawoman captured this."

I skipped the part. Um, you know where my hand touched his thing..ahem...

"So what happened after that? Did Wang Yibo carry you in princess style?" Meng Ziyi asks.

Girls! Seriously?????

"No!!!! He can't move like that. Zanjin pulled me."

"Did he carry you out of water??" Meng Ziyi's eyes are glittering. I can feel that.

What the hell is she imaging covering her nose and mouth??
These girls are crazy!!

Don't laugh. You don't know my condition back then. Not only that, I touched his private parts. Aaaaaahhhhh embarrassing......

"It's ok. It's an accident. Don't mind Zhan. Hahahaha."

Every one of my devil colleagues pats my back hard and finally leave me alone. Uh! Now my back is in pain because of their painful 'comforting-pats'

After they are gone, I send a reply to the mail, "Did you send it to Wang Yibo?"

I hope he doesn't know. I bite my fingers.

"Zhan, don't sulk. Come! Have some coffee." Cheng Guo says.

I join them. After 15 minutes, I return to my seat.